Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
P300e R Dynamic HSE, Fuji White, Pano Roof, 20" Alloys
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone having an issue with Pivi pro? After setting a profile up using my InControl log in details and saving all your setting such as radios station, home page layout etc.

This is fine for a week or so, then randomly the profile disappears, all the settings are lost.

Even using the same log in details and setting the profile up again, doesn't bring the saved settings back, you have to start again

Anyone else having this issue?

·
Registered
MY20.5 Range Rover Evoque (L551) First Edition P250 in Nolita Grey on a 70 plate
793 Posts
Maybe related, but on my 2020 Evoque (ICTP Duo), my smart profile set with my name, had today completely vanished.

I've set it up again, but whether it'll disappear again is anyone's guess.

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic SE Nolita Grey two tone seats keyless entry black wheels fog lights spare wheel
116 Posts
Yes, but only once so far.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Must admit not a fan of the new Pivi Pro system doesn't register my key overly complicated preferred the previous system

Reactions: ScreamingDead

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it's done it again... Lost all my setting and my profile details!

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic SE Nolita Grey two tone seats keyless entry black wheels fog lights spare wheel
116 Posts
Two days running for me. A call to the dealer is overdue.

·
Registered
MY21 EVOQUE R-Dynamic D200 HSE 2.0 Litre I4 Diesel Automatic
11 Posts
Took delivery of my MY21 Evoque on Friday. Pivi Pro has deleted both mine and my wife's profile twice since then. Great start :rolleyes:🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
MY21 P300e SE, priv glass, pano roof, wool interior, black pack...
41 Posts
Mine has calmed down recently, however the remote client is being funky... it does actually start the climate but the app reports that it failed 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Code Monkey

·
Registered
MY21 Evoque R Dynamic S P300e 1.5 - Fuji White
37 Posts
All my DAB favourites disappeared today. They definitely need to update to make it more stable.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Phoned my dealer just now. There is a software update early next month. They are not sure at this stage if it is to be over the air or involve a visit to the dealer. They could not confirm if the profile wiping will be fixed with this update. We can only hope, but I am not going to re-input everything for the fifth time until I hear from them.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Software is clichy and slow... Making a phone call using the screen, you press the name you want to call then 20 seconds later the screen changes and makes the call. The system losers the profiles after a couple of days, every time when I've asked it to start the ev preconditioning it never works! When I ask it to pre heat the car using the engine it says its failed, but when I get to the car its worked.

·
Registered
41 Posts
It's not slow for me, but it has forgotten my details twice in three days 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
52 Posts
I read this with great worry - out of curiosity, is there a way to download one’s config into the SD card in the armrest?

·
Registered
MY21 Evoque R Dynamic S P300e 1.5 - Fuji White
37 Posts
Mine just got deleted again this morning! This is the 2nd time since getting the car on 5th March it has lost my profile. Hopefully a fix will be here soon.

·
Registered
116 Posts
7 times now!

I can't stop myself from resubmitting all my info and saving favourite DAB stations, hoping that everything would be saved for good this time. Can't wait for the software update (hope it works).

Reactions: Code Monkey

·
Registered
41 Posts
I read this with great worry - out of curiosity, is there a way to download one’s config into the SD card in the armrest?
What SD card? Did I miss something 😂

·
Registered
42 Posts
On the set up screen make sure you do not select for the car to chose who you are based on the key and turn off the same on mobile phone set up. Should stop the issue.

·
Registered
2021 P200 R-Design S Fuji
165 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts