Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

Just been on a sneaky trip to the dealer and my car is finally in (month and a bit late)!Looks great, hope its worth the wait.....and the money!
Will post some pictures and let you know Saturday when i collect it........

(5 door, Orkney grey, dynamic plus, 2.2 Sd4, black pan roof, privacy glass, shadow alloys and bits)

·
Registered
119 Posts
After 4 weeks and a bit I can honestly say that it is definitely worth the wait and the money. Enjoy....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi all well I got my baby today picked her up she handles like a dream just reading up on her mine is oxley grey five drs lux pack wow a beaut of a motor I know not cheap but worth every pound just got to watch wing mirrors as they on large size will try and post some pics later one happy chap here and many thanks to the dealers.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Goldie

Good luck for Saturday - pick mine up the same day

·
Registered
186 Posts
Good luck to you both - enjoy!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a little note....

Dealer was going to charge me for the carpet mats (£130 ish or there about) so I double checked the brochure and website and they both stated that the dynamic comes with mats, so after a bit of pushing the dealer finally advised that the car does come with them. Think there is some confusion as its a near car etc but they should be sharper than that especially when the car isnearly £50k!

Other than that can't wait....

Will keep you posted.

Goldie

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Afternoon

OK i'm sold!!!!

Have had the car for only a few hours and i'm proper impressed!!
It does loads of things I didn't even realise (brochure has loads missing)
To everyone waiting I would say it is most definitely worth the money and the wait.

For me it was a tough act to follow (previous cars all Audi's) with an S3 being the part ex.

Goldie

·
Registered
186 Posts
When you have time, could you post what features you have been impressed with, which are not shown in the brochure? Great to read that you are very impressed.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi LDT

Too many to list everything but here goes for a few.....

Sat nav being able to search for then, phone a point of interest (eg restaurant).

Didn't even know that it could play DVD's (picture is shown when stationery) when moving just sound. I must have missed that one as i've read loads about the car.

Really impressed with how the 2.2 SD4 Engine pulls, it doesn't feel slow(previous car Audi S3 with 260BHP).

Handover at dealership was pretty slick (unveiling/sheet over the car etc) + took the time to show me everything i needed to know.

"Say what you see" works really well, much better than the Audi voice control.

Mirrors dip down when you select reverse.

Surround camera worth the extra money.

Just the whole package is absolutely brilliant looks great too.

I see yours is due end of Jan have you got an actual date yet?

Goldie

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hi Goldie,

Really interesting read! So pleased for you.
. It's great to read about forum members getting their cars and first impressions. Like you, I was not aware of the sat nav search, playing of DVD's when stationary, and that the SWYS works well. I too have wondered about the engine, coming from a larger one. Really pleased that you are impressed with the surround cameras, as ordered these -

Mine was in "trim" yesterday, but no delivery to dealership date yet. Date of 23 February which I was given still some weeks ago still stands, but I think it will be there well before then (if all well with quality control which I assume very early next week).

Perhaps you could post some pics when you get time? In the meantime, congratulations and enjoy -

Hoping that you will find more and more to be impressed with over the course of the next few weeks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts