Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I agree, thanks! looking forward to seeing them in the flesh myself in manchester sunday week. Shame red and black aren't available in real life because of the xirallic paint issue in Japan though...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Im off to Birmingham on Sunday to see the car in the flesh. Your pictures are great and show the car car off well. Can anyone tell me what the rear seats are like? Are they shaped more for two or will they seat 3 in relative comfort? This is vital for me. I currently have the 5 door on order and this is the only stumbling block for me. If it's not suitable guess I'll be back to BMW and their new X3.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are 3 seat belts in the back, so 3 can sit OK. I would not say 3 adults would be comfortable for a long journey, but it is big enough. My brother has an X3, and I would say that is a bit roomier in the back. Incidentally, the boot is a good size and this was a real issue for us, so we are happy. The other thing which I had not quite realised from the brochures/website was that in the pure and dynamic, the dash, doors, etc are trimmed in what I guess feels like synthetic suede. The Prestige is all wrapped in leather which IS very nice. The only way to get the leather dash/doors in the dynamic is to opt for the dynamic plus option, but then that costs 3k and limits your interior colour to black and red only. Ultimately, the fake suede covering is actually not too bad (it does NOT feel like plastic, so it will have to do :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just remebered something else... According to the guys at Earl's court, the 190 and 240 psi automatic cars all come with shift paddles, which I did not know. So that was a pleasant surprise

·
Registered
59 Posts
The dash of the Dynamic Evoque (3rd up) is interesting as it's in a new fine grained material which has a soft fine sandpaper like feel and replaces the ripple effect seen on the pre production models. It is a quality enhancing improvement, in my opinion and a good second best to the quality of the oxford dash on the Prestige models. The leather of the Dynamic interior was a little disappointing however, as it felt thin and might be vulnerable to creasing after a short while. This was starting to show on the cars, and it would be interesting to hear comments after the final show as to how the leather was performing on the drivers seat after a multi bum workout!<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi & thanks for the great pics. Can you tell, which theme the white seats on the pics are? Is it "Ambiance" ( ivory/espresso) of the Prestige? The darker Inlays do not really Look brownish... Would be helpful to know As I Plan to Order it... Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts