Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 767 Posts

·
10,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to lack of moderator functionality, we cannot create new Forum Topics.

So until I can get this set up, Ive decided to post up here.

Apologies for poor picture quality, these were taken on my mobile in strong low sunlight so couldn't see the screen, more a case of press and hope.

Lucy on one of our Cotswold Commons.

Feel free to post up any of your pet pics as well.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
She is so adorable
I'm so pleased to see that the trauma of last year seem to be forgotten by Lucy nowEdited by: Amber

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
EK....Lucy is looking good. She's got such a cute little face....She's lovely, so glad she is well now....

·
Registered
631 Posts
I thought I would dig out a picture of our Irish Setter called Ramsey. He was sitting like this when I was stopped in France by Customs. They went to the wrong side so I wound down his window and he just looked over as if to say "Yeeeeessssss?". The lady was laughing so much another guy had to take over.

·
Registered
631 Posts
well they say dogs take after their owners..... ;-) He's a very funny fellow actually. He loves sitting in the car but lucky for me he hasn't found the start button.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
What a handsome hound, you don't see many Setters these days. Was this take before or after the micro-chip & passport check?

·
Registered
652 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Good choice Mrs O, I was brought up with miniature poodles, they don't moult, dribble & IMO make super family pets.
I was so devasted when we lost our last one, I could never bring myself to get another, so I moved onto Afghan Hounds.
Not sure I like colour coded poodles though

·
Registered
631 Posts
poodles are lovely dogs and the prettiest dog I've ever seen was a labradoodle. If I had my way I'd have at least 4 dogs but then I'd need a bigger RR.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
When I moved into my bungalow it had 2 bedrooms & a normal garden, at the time I had 4 Afghans & 1 Polish Lowland that were used to running in the 3 acres at my previous home, there is nothing more beautful than seeing an Afghan Hound in full flight. Depending on the size of the dogs I think you will need something bigger than JLR have to offer
Edited by: Amber

·
Registered
631 Posts
Afghan's a beautiful. Do have to spend much time brushing? Unfortunately Ramsey loves mud. His joy in life is finding a muddy puddle and running through it, jumping up and down and barking at it. He hasn't worked out that when he does this thing he gets the hose when he gets home.

On such a subject; has anybody used Hatchbag to protect their Evoque from all things dog? I've used them in the past but their products seem to have come on a long way.

http://www.hatchbag.co.uk/product.php?xProd=1421

I'm quite tempted especially with the Active Carbon matt built in.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
We're getting an Australian labradoodle puppy on 25 Jan, Godders. They are such canny dogs. We had a Golden Retriever for many years, and we can't wait now to get Dexter home! I will post some photos so you can see him.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Hey Godders, I bought the UK custom covers boot liner.
I bath Fern every 10 days, I went for a walk by the river with a friend & his setter, I wouldn't let the Afghan off the lead for obvious reasons but my friend who's dog, wouldn't dream of going in the river, did, then got out shook over us & went back in again
It was a cold day, we put the dogs back in his car, due to the condensation & river pong we drove home with the heater on & windows open.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Ps, Godders, forgot to say the I bought the RRE boot liner ( sharp intake of breath at the price- thieving bar stewards!!). I've not put it in yet, but will take photos in a couple of weeks- it better be good!!!

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
I have the Hatchbag product in my Evoque, it hasn't missed a beat yet when it comes to protecting the boot from mud and fur....worth every penny.

1 - 20 of 767 Posts