Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any idea of the likely difference in monthly PCP cost between a £35k and £40k Evoque - .
Due to be asked back to the dealership next week tofinalise order (additional £1000 deposit) for Pure 5 door auto 190 diesel in metallic grey with 20" rims, privacy glass, fog and zenon lights and tech pack (£35k). Put down original deposit last July so should get delivery in Sept!!

However really tempted by dynamic( white with black roof) but dont think I can justify extra monthly cost of £40k car.

any ideas?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi

I personally don't think the extra cost is worth paying. Not sure what the increase in payments would be but the Pure well specced is my choice.

BTW I ordered my car last week and dealer did not want another £1000. So they have only had the original £1000 deposit paid last October.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think you are probably right - provided you dont go over the top on the spec for the Pure!

What options / colour have you gone for?

I was going to go with Fuji white as a colour but I think after they become a more familiar sighton the roads they are going to be too common!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Grifter said:
BTW I ordered my car last week and dealer did not want another £1000. So they have only had the original £1000 deposit paid last October.

My dealer asked for £2k when I put my name down last August and another £2k when I put in the order a couple of weeks ago.

Odd how different dealers do it differently. But so long as they stick to the 3rd Sept delivery date, I don't care!

·
Registered
30 Posts
djh...Have gone for Pure 5 door with SD4 diesel, manual(4wd) in Santorini Black metalic (although I agree white looks very nice), Tech pack, front fog lights, panoramic sunroof, 20 inch sparkle alloys and tinted glass.

I reckon dealers decide for themselves what deposit they take...money in the bank for them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi there does anyone know where i can get a PCP quote for an Evoque? I am wanting to order one but need an idea of what my monthly fees will be and future value etc.

Thanks
Andy

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Andy

Don't think there are any figures available yet. I'm buying mine so haven't been looking though to be fair, but am sure that there are no figures out yet.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ok might just take the plunge and get my order in.

Do we know what Land Rover are usually like for APR & final values at the end of PCP? Ideally need it to be as low as possible.

Also does anyone know if any car brokers are under cutting Land Rover for new orders? I know autoebid do the X3 for £2k less than BMW direct and the X3 is also a 9 month wait list

·
Registered
10 Posts
AndyUK,I confirmed my spec on my car last week. At the same time I spoke to the finance manager. They believe RR will have initial figures and offers to them by the end of May. He expects rock solid residuals for the PCP. However the apr is unlikely to be supported by RR so expect around 9.9% to 12%. This would be between 5% and 6% flat rate. This is unfortunate but guess with orders pouring in they don't need to do anything. The current rate for other RR's is 5.9%apr at the minute.

On the other thread re deposits, I've only paid 1k. No request for additional payments and is still refundable until I have seen and driven the car in July despite confirming my spec and delivery. They can change spec upto 8 weeks before delivery. I'm going to Birmingham next month to see it at the live show. Hopefully I won't be disappointed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts