Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've recently ordered a new Pure, expected to arrive in January.

On our other cars, we tend to keep summer and winter wheels and tyres (for the Scottish highlands in winter). This got me thinking.

Evoque wheels will (I assume) be premium price at the moment (rocking horse poo second-hand). So for winter wheels, I was wondering if the Freelander wheels would fit. I tried to get into Microcat (the LR parts manual)to see if the Freelander and Evoque shared the same hubs...

I guess it's very likely that the Freelander and Evoque have many common service parts (Oil Filter, Hubs, even brakes maybe)...?

Does anyone yet know which parts are common over the Evoque and Freelander?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been informed that the RRE does share the FL2 hubs. I hope it does as I've just purchased a set of FL2 alloys with winter (M&S) tyres for my Dynamic. Only isssue at the moment is; I've got a set of wheels and tyres but no car to fit them too! One week to push fingers crossed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
PLidds said:
I've been informed that the RRE does share the FL2 hubs. I hope it does as I've just purchased a set of FL2 alloys with winter (M&S) tyres for my Dynamic. Only isssue at the moment is; I've got a set of wheels and tyres but no car to fit them too! One week to push fingers crossed.
Would be interested on the out come

1 - 3 of 3 Posts