Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2013 SD4 Dynamic Lux
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both front and rear sensors aren't working, neither is park assist (probably due to sensors not working?)
Awaiting delivery of the manual so could someone let me know if it might be a fuse problem, and which fuse it is please?
Thank you

·
Registered
2013 SD4 Dynamic Lux
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stupid reply from me, but how do I tell? Starts first time with no issues, should I go on a long run as it's come straight from dealer on low loader??

·
Registered
Evoque MY20 First Edition in Seoul Pearl Silver
1,738 Posts
I would as there are lots of posts of people having what you would expect to be unrelated battery problems due to this.
Give it a go or stick it on charge and see what happens.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
If it still has its original battery fitted then it might be time for a change anyway, get the dealer to do it as the battery monitoring system will need to be updated after a battery change!

·
Registered
11,273 Posts
We are all here to help each other when questions arise.

·
Super Moderator
2,437 Posts
Does the Parking Sensor Button light flash a light when you try to select it? If so a parking sensor is faulty, or a connection is dirty/wet. If you've just recieved it then check all the sensors are clear and clean, otherwise might be better taking back while you have some warranty.

·
Registered
2013 SD4 Dynamic Lux
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just returned from local indy, there are 31 faults across 16 modules with 9 modules not responding, so I've emailed the dealer formally rejecting the car, only had it 6 days.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Wow, that sounds serious, but let's hope it's something minor causing a waterfall of knock-on indications, if you want to reject then it sounds like you'd be well within your rights doing so. Good luck either way.

·
Registered
2013 SD4 Dynamic Lux
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
These are the modules affected:
ABS CONTROL, ACTIVE DAMPING CONTROL, BODY CONTROL, DRIVERS DOOR, PREMIUM FRONT CONTROLS INTERFACE, HEADLAMP CONTROL,REMOTE CLIMATE CONTROL (HVAC), INSTRUMENT CLUSTER CONTROL, REMOTE FUNCTION ACTUATOR, PARKING AID CONTROL, PARKING BRAKE, POWERTRAIN CONTROL, PASSENGER DOOR CONTROL, POWER STEERING CONTROL,, RESTRAINTS CONTROL, REAR GATE/TRUNK - then 9 others not fitted or not communicating!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
But apart from that, is it a nice car ?

Reactions: Maffy
1 - 20 of 20 Posts