Evoque Owners Club banner

1241 - 1260 of 1299 Posts

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Yes, its forecast to be a very white day tomorrow - just right for our 4 wheel drive cars!

Reactions: Donna

·
Registered
MY16 HSE Dynamic LUX, Volvo 850R
2,299 Posts
Tier 4 lockdown, only essential trips allowed like shopping or being a carer, didn't know taking the kids sledging on one of the highest peaks in Derbyshire in the middle of a weather warning was classed as essential

·
Registered
12,605 Posts
Self righteous dick heads the lot of them not my problem attitude & I’m all right Jack.
confiscate their cars, sell their wives and burn down their houses-that’ll learn ‘em.

·
Registered
12,605 Posts
Still raining here, now where did I put that sledge?

Reactions: XZ4

·
Registered
MY2020 Evoque D180 R-Dynamic SE
92 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Can’t wait - I enjoyed it so much last time 🤥

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
12,977 Posts
Starts here at midnight tonight

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Probably same for us. Find out at 8pm

·
Registered
344 Posts
So we're all going to be putting our Evoques back on the trickle chargers. :rolleyes:
For those suffering from driving / travel withdrawal give this site a try. :)
Drive & Listen

·
Super Moderator
8,753 Posts
Hopefully the same here, not that it will make any difference to the selfish morons.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Lockdown from now until at least Feb 15th then further review.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
That’s England

·
Super Moderator
8,753 Posts
Good. Thats me carrying on shielding

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Won't affect me sadly being at BT, apparently if I don't go to work the whole of the UKs communications just stop

·
Super Moderator
8,753 Posts
does that mean nuisance calls stop?

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
You need call guardian for that Vet. We got it & now we don’t get any calls at all. Bliss 👍

·
Super Moderator
8,753 Posts
Any number I don't recognise I leave to the answer phone. if they don't leave a message I then block the number

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Ring BT security 0800 321999 option 2 option 1 i think not option 1 option 2 - think thats bomb threat or threat to life

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
We bought some BT phones with this call guardian thingy in. If the caller isn’t in your list of allowed callers, they have to jump through hoops to talk to you, they have to press 1 or something, then record who they are, this is all before your phone even rings, then your phone rings telling you you have an announced call, you hear them say who they are & you can choose to answer, put them straight through to answer phone, or reject their call.
nobody even bothers going through the process as they know that you won’t take the call anyway, so if the phone ever rings, I know it’s someone I will want to talk to.

Reactions: Doink
1241 - 1260 of 1299 Posts