Evoque Owners Club banner

781 - 788 of 788 Posts

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #781
Don’t know if it’s just me but feel like the last two months is just a bad dream and now with what’s going on in America I wish I could wake up tomorrow ... see a different prime minister a different president and then have my weetabix in peace .... the worlds changing too quickly

·
Registered
9,961 Posts
Simple, just leave the TV off whilst you have your brekkie, then you would have had your weetabix and will be ready to take on the world-see, philosophy at work.

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #783
Getting pissed off with it now Maffy half the country out partying , enjoying the weather , like lockdown is just a joke since Cummings ... bad day at work drive home and see everyone out like it’s a Saturday afternoon

·
Registered
9,961 Posts
Your right of course, the whole world has gone to hell on a hand cart- it' s almost like there's nothing happening or has happened-quite strange.

·
Registered
550 Posts
We have commented round here it appears that there is nothing wrong. Only social distancing is in the queues for supermarkets. Get inside them and there are people bumping into you. In the streets and fields we are seeing more and more just behaving like it’s all over.
I have a bad feeling about the outcome if this carries on.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
(Sort of lockdown Scotland)... Now we have the wee SNP woman saying today that she might retract the 5 miles to go to a park if we do not control ourselves, as too many people went to Loch Lomond and other beauty spots at the weekend. If she does that I will do a 'Cummings' and travel down to Devon, and my excuse is I need a Devon cream tea :p
(I think Buckfast abbey is on the way to test my eyesight)

·
Registered
624 Posts
The change where I live was when the "only go outdoors for exercise rule" was changed to allow people to go to parks etc for sunbathing etc.
Instantly had people in our country park having picnics etc with three or four families together.
That was prior to the Cummings incident.
The old saying of give someone an inch and they will take a yard comes to mind.
As Maffy says and so have others.
Stop watching the news on main stream media.
A few days away from the spin, fake news and sheer lies will make you feel better.
:)

781 - 788 of 788 Posts