Evoque Owners Club banner

681 - 700 of 779 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
.....People are now moaning about the Nightingale hospitals not being used!!!! imagine the outcry if they had been full or not provided in the first place.
Well they might still be used if there is a second wave, as many people are not bothering now with social distancing, many just walk by you very closely and not caring one bit.

As for this track and trace nonsense via smart phones, I and likely many others are not giving big brother yet more information than they have already have with mega data collection, so I ain't doing it. They say the data will be protected and not used for other purposes, yeh, right, heard that before. Freedoms are being very much eroded with this Covid 19 and is starting to get more worrying than the actual deaths it causing.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you Colin. 😜

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #683
Anyone down south got good weather and fancy doing a BBQ tomorrow.... apparently we can drive where we want and not get nicked anymore .... I will just say I’m taking my dog to his mothers officer now please step 2m back from my car he has symptoms

·
Registered
504 Posts
It’s gonna be a scorcher on Monday in Yorkshire Donna, but you’ll need a passport to get in 🥴

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
Donna could say she is standing in for Nicola Sturgeon-she is about the same height, size etc etc so may pass muster.-but Donna's not as gobby!!!

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #686
Red to cut my hair and take some ugly bitch pills Maffy.....
Is it near Durham here that’s got Covid travel immunity

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
True Donna, Sturgeon is no looker, that for sure-yes you would be fine in Durham-that seems to be ok-well half th Government go there it seems!
However, Durham is NOT in Yorkshire and the locals would get very upset at the insinuation that they were, you know when you get to Yorkshire, the M62 is cobbled!

·
Registered
504 Posts
You need a 4X4 in Yorkshire. When they lay a new road they put pot holes in as standard 👀😱

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
From the 28th May in Scotland we will be able to drive by car 5 miles to go to a park for exorcise. My nearest park is 6 miles away DOH! What the......

Stuff it, if top advisers scientists and politicians, can sneakily break or bend the rules, then so can I, he he :D

Think I will call it going the extra mile :p

·
Registered
504 Posts
From the 28th May in Scotland we will be able to drive by car 5 miles to go to a park for exorcise. My nearest park is 6 miles away DOH! What the......

Stuff it, if top advisers scientists and politicians, can sneakily break or bend the rules, then so can I, he he :D

Think I will call it going the extra mile :p
you could just blame it on a dodgy odometer in the RRE, it’s a Range Rover so everyone will understand 🤔

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Here in Derby, 5G mast installed last Thursday

Early ours of this morning(Sunday)

Lets hope whoever it was stood too close and caught Corona! 😈

·
Registered
1,675 Posts

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
1,635 Posts
I'm hoping someone hacks Dominic Cummings' In Control account on his Disco Sport and publishes the journeys! :geek:

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
Surely your the man for that! you being clever with computers etc-you must have the knowledge-we won't tell!

·
Registered
6,791 Posts
Either that or RAF Regt

681 - 700 of 779 Posts