Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife has a fully spec'd Pure 5 door in White with 20" wheels and a panaramic roof,factory tints.Today i was in my local dealer to see about buying a Gloss black grill/side vents and rear strip total cost about £320.However while i was talking to the parts guy the paint manager came up and offered to paint the Grill/side vents/rear strip and the roof and spoiler and the wing mirrors all for £400....Because his sales guys have been asking him to do a test car and as i was interested he would do me a deal hence the £400.

Does anybody have any thoughts as I think it might look great but Im unsure, I have searched the web for Pictures but theirs not much about ?.

Any pictures anybody, before i bite the bullet........

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bite the bullet and get it done! The black will punch out a lot more than the silver, just look at the dynamic pictures to get a visual.

·
Registered
79 Posts
There is a guy who has lots of YouTube clips online and offers mods for various cars inc Evoques - black lettering, grill, side vents etc etc. His username is Powerfulukltd.

Check his site out and fitting parts seems to be pretty easy, I am not sure if it would work out cheaper (and easier) to get the dealer to do though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts