Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
P300e S MY21, santorini black, black rims
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,
My evoque P300e is now 2 months old. I have the following problem since those 2 months . When I start up my car I’ll never know if my radio will play, the display shows no DAB icon and no am/fm icon. My dealer has already installed 2 times a software update without result. Now the dealer says I have to wait untill Land Rover makes a new update. This week there was finally one, but the dealer told me the update sucks and gives more problems than ever 😤. Do anyone have the same problem with the pivi pro?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Same behaviour experienced here on a MY21 P300e. Pivi Pro doesn't show DAB or any other media sources apart from TuneIn. A reset of the system (holding down the volume button for 20 seconds) is a temporary workaround.

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger grey, black pack, black alloys, sliding pano roof, red calipers, etc
75 Posts
No problems here in the UK with my MY21 P300e. I'm loving the Pivi Pro so far...so much easier to use and much faster than the previous version.

·
Registered
Evoque R-Dynamic SE D200 - 2021 plate
1 Posts
I got my 21 plate R-Dynamic SE. I love it but the Pivi is odd. The screen hardly responds at all on engine start, and seems to take minutes to be responsive. Also, sometimes it shows subwoofer on the volume and mostly not. I was led to believe that there is only a sub if you go for the Meridian system, which I didn’t. It just seems really sluggish to start with and comes alive once you are a mile or two into the journey. It’s so slow I have to start my playlist from my phone else I’d be waiting on the drive for ever. It was better when I first got the car in March but it seems a later update has actually made it worse!

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic SE Nolita Grey two tone seats keyless entry black wheels fog lights spare wheel
93 Posts
More problems with Pivi Pro.

Profile dropping out from day one, and had "the silence" yesterday ( no navigation directions, no DAB or USB).

I have discovered now that the the AHBA turns itself off regularly.

Down the reset route again I guess.

·
Registered
2021 P200 R-Design S Fuji
93 Posts
It was better when I first got the car in March but it seems a later update has actually made it worse!
Have you tried a system reset ( press volume button for 10secs)?
Only got mine last week, so possibly later software, but no such problems. Lost favourites once but think that was probably key related, otherwise it all loads very quickly. My contact list is relatively small and no playlists, so that may be a factor.

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger grey, black pack, black alloys, sliding pano roof, red calipers, etc
75 Posts
Have you tried a system reset ( press volume button for 10secs)?
Only got mine last week, so possibly later software, but no such problems. Lost favourites once but think that was probably key related, otherwise it all loads very quickly. My contact list is relatively small and no playlists, so that may be a factor.
Same here.....no problems with Pivi Pro so far. Mine was only built in February so probably has the latest software installed. Most problems seem to be with the earlier cars.

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic SE Nolita Grey two tone seats keyless entry black wheels fog lights spare wheel
93 Posts
Most problems seem to be with the earlier cars.
Ordered September, built February.
"Vehicle Software up to date, OS2.0.8a P8AX3, installed 1 March 2021", delivered 1 March.
Dealer says the software update is being released by VIN number. I need this sorted soon.

·
Registered
P300e R-Dynamic SE. Firenze Red. Black Wheels. Privacy Glass. MY21
97 Posts
Mine has just been in to the dealers for an amber engine warning light and for the software issues.

No resolution on either!

Engine warning light needs a tool that is in short supply - so it will be going back in for a few days. Something to do with a solenoid. Safe to drive at the moment though.

The software update that failed to install was cancelled by JLR as it has been causing issues and a new version will be released at some point.

I am also running OS2.08a P8AX3 installed on the 1st of March.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not sure where you guys find the software version. If I navigate to the software updates section, it shows all up the date and no info on last updates or versions. Perhaps because no OTA software update was made available yet for my VIN. Anyway, software development and delivery seems messy at JLR.

On a different note, I wonder if Pivi Pro controls the behaviour of Hybrid / EV / Save modes (apart from letting the driver select between them). When driving on GPS in Hybrid on a highway with say 10 miles to go, the car prefers to use the battery even though the EV range is only 2 miles left. It seems much "smarter" to use the ICE for high speeds and use the battery on the B roads for the remainder of the journey.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts