Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, long time reader first time post!
I ordered a R-Dynamic HSE p300e at the start of November, was told expected delivery of April 22.

Sadly, last week I was told that JLR had changed the spec to MY23, this meant no digital dash and no clear sight mirror! I was gutted, as my last Evoque (D180 SE) had all these features. I’ve already sold my D180 so at this point I was panicking!

But as luck would have it, a business that had ordered a P300e Autobiography had cancelled their order. It was not the same colour as I had gone for but I jumped at the chance to take over the order. Especially as it has a build slot of end of this month.

I can’t wait to get it! Especially, after the other week visiting the factory in Halewood, was so impressed with JLR after the visit.

I will post pictures when it arrives :-D

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
6,204 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum ... that was a stoke of luck I can understand your frustration when you thought you had missed out but it came out good in the end... looking forward to the pics when you do get it .. :)

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
14,289 Posts
Hi and welcome. What colour are you getting ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi and welcome to the forum ... that was a stoke of luck I can understand your frustration when you thought you had missed out but it came out good in the end... looking forward to the pics when you do get it .. :)
thank you! One question, I see you have an autobiography. Does it come with the in car phone charger as standard or is that an extra you pay for?
Thank you.

below is pic of the one I ordered originally (at the bottom) vs the one I’m getting (at the top) 😁

a
Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Land vehicle

·
Registered
MY21 P300e
174 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you will join the P300e happy member club 😂 Good bit of luck getting the MY22 with the digital dash, makes all the difference and would probably have cancelled my order if I had been told they had removed it!

Reactions: Mattym

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
6,204 Posts
thank you! One question, I see you have an autobiography. Does it come with the in car phone charger as standard or is that an extra you pay for?
Thank you.

below is pic of the one I ordered originally (at the bottom) vs the one I’m getting (at the top) 😁

a View attachment 11811
ahh yes I have the charger but it was a paid option last year and to be fair doesn't work with my phone very well and I never use it .. it's a hit and miss lol .. I've just built a MY23 autobiography and it appears it's now standard so you should get it :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think mine as it was a cancelled order is the my22 version. I’m like 95% certain haha

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
6,204 Posts
I think mine as it was a cancelled order is the my22 version. I’m like 95% certain haha
ahh you might not .. what you can do is email your dealer and ask for a copy of your vista sheet that will give you all your build specs of your particular vehicle when you've gone into build :) take a look at this brochure and it'll show you what you get last year for the autobiography but you may of course have options added ..
https://www.landrover.co.uk/Images/...313.353007107.1632769062-791480175.1629491149

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anyone who has one of the p300e, can you tell me if it is correct you get online pack with data plan? It says that in the spec, does that mean you will be able to use such things as Spotify using the cars WiFi data?

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
6,204 Posts
Anyone who has one of the p300e, can you tell me if it is correct you get online pack with data plan? It says that in the spec, does that mean you will be able to use such things as Spotify using the cars WiFi data?
yes and when I asked it's fair usage but when pressed they came up with the figure of 20GB and don't know if it for 1 year or 3 ... and Yes am using it for Spotify although you can apple car play as well which will use your phones data ..

·
Registered
P300e R-Dynamic HSE MY20.5 Firenze red Sliding sun roof
103 Posts
I find it easier to use the tunes I’ve downloaded from Spotify onto my iPad that I connect to the car’s sound system by Bluetooth. My passenger (wife) finds it easier to choose music from the iPad in her hand rather than using the car’s touchscreen.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I have checked and mine definitely came with the 3 years unlimited data plan included. 👍

1 - 15 of 15 Posts