Evoque Owners Club banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

Registered
I am glad you posted this

just done a 100 mile motorway trip

with auto stop start turned off. This is very important otherwise my car always defaults to batttey. Which means in hybrid mode the battery gets depleted really quick. And I don鈥檛 like driving at 70 mph on battery only馃榿

so dri along at say a steady 70 ish on a straight leve road In HYBRID mode i am getting 40 plus mpg and the car feels responsive to changes in throttle input

If I switch to save mode. I instantly see the instant fuel consumption drop by over 20 mpg
And you can fell the engine working harder and is less responsive.The Revs do not change but the available Electric miles starts going up
The car is now less responsive

it is like the op says it like the battery is being re changed. I check the EV status on the top screen. And it does not bc show any changing going on

I have had the car for 3 months now snd I still don鈥檛 understand the logic the engineers used when programming the

Registered
Hi,
I have just got a p300e, I just did a 50 mile journey in hybrid mode on a full charge, by the time I got there I had 1% batt life remaining, am I doing something wrong or is the normal.
The battery just seems to die really quickly ?
Thanks

Registered
P300e HSE R-Dynamic Eiger Grey MY21 Pivi Pro Pan Roof Tow Bar
Hi,
I have just got a p300e, I just did a 50 mile journey in hybrid mode on a full charge, by the time I got there I had 1% batt life remaining, am I doing something wrong or is the normal.
Thanks
Hi and Welcome

Might be worth introducing yourself in the New members section, plus add the details of your vehicle at the bottom of your signature - like mine below.

To answer your question with the maximum charge at best you will only get 35 miles EV range plus any extra miles generated from the re-gen system, so in hybrid mode the car will drive mainly in EV and switch over to engine if you demand more load (such as overtaking etc). To check what actual EV mileage you did check your app on your phone for the journey information, so as far as I can see you are doing nothing wrong for driving a Hybrid - that's the important bit it's a hybrid not an EV car.

Rob.

Registered
Hi,
Thanks
You're not doing anything wrong. On longer journeys , if you want to keep some battery life back just use the Save mode. 馃憤

Registered
Hi,
Thanks
You're not doing anything wrong. On longer journeys , if you want to keep some battery life back just use the Save mode. 馃憤
ok thank you 馃憤

Registered
Hi and Welcome

Might be worth introducing yourself in the New members section, plus add the details of your vehicle at the bottom of your signature - like mine below.

To answer your question with the maximum charge at best you will only get 35 miles EV range plus any extra miles generated from the re-gen system, so in hybrid mode the car will drive mainly in EV and switch over to engine if you demand more load (such as overtaking etc). To check what actual EV mileage you did check your app on your phone for the journey information, so as far as I can see you are doing nothing wrong for driving a Hybrid - that's the important bit it's a hybrid not an EV car.

Rob.
Ok thanks you 馃憤

61 - 67 of 67 Posts