Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Apologies if answered before although i couldn't find an exact response. Looking to purchase a P300e and personally would do a number of trips per month of around 250 miles return, with no intent on charging until back home. What actually happens, as presuming the charge depletes over the journey and you are left just with the ICE. Does performance degrade? what is the range of the ICE before refueling? and the dreaded question on MPG? Answers very welcome. Average speed 80 on the motorway.

·
Registered
336 Posts
re. Average speed 80 on the motorway. !!! The speed limit in the uk is 70 mph !

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger grey, black pack, black alloys, sliding pano roof, red calipers, etc
24 Posts
No idea on the actual mpg of ice only driving as my first 450 miles have been almost fully electric.
My dash shows a range of 375 miles so I assume the range on petrol would be around 340 miles?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Following - I too am curious about the ICE performance of the P300e. I think 60% of my driving is under 25 miles per day around town but I occasionally do longer trips to see the parents c.300 mile round trip with limited charging opportunities.

My dash shows a range of 375 miles so I assume the range on petrol would be around 340 miles?
340 miles seems quite poor for a full tank - I regularly see 500+ miles on my Audi A4 (1.5 petrol).

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger grey, black pack, black alloys, sliding pano roof, red calipers, etc
24 Posts
The P300e is amazingly economical when used for shorter journeys and recharged every night on cheap rate electricity. I have done 480 miles in mine since new and still have a full tank of petrol showing!
If you do a lot of motorway and longer trips then a diesel car will always give better mpg.

·
Registered
5 Posts
While I won't have charging at home, there are 3x fast chargers within a mile of the house - all of them currently free to use. Likewise I can charge for free at work. Hopefully that will make my short daily trips very economical indeed!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Using electric only is costing me approximately 95 pence for every 30 miles of driving. If I was using petrol only that would cost around £6 per 30 miles....so substantially cheaper!
Charging for free at work every day would only save about a fiver a week...but still a very nice perk!

·
Registered
P300e R-Dynamic SE White with black pack
155 Posts
Our first journey last week was about 75 miles, so just over half on petrol alone.

It averaged about 50mpg.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just drove 100 miles in save mode on mostly motorway
I averaged about 70 mph overall and got 31 MPG
On the way back I will try in hybrid and see what I get

·
Registered
24 Posts
We did a 55 mile round trip this morning, mostly A roads, in hybrid mode.
Remote app shows 34 miles were done on electric and 21 miles on petrol....average fuel consumption for the journey was 105 mpg.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts