Evoque Owners Club banner
121 - 140 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Yesterday's journey to Heathrow airport, to drop off three friends for a flight to USA. Four adults and luggage, did the motorway miles in Sport mode, so petrol engine was used for most of the trip. Averaged 60 mph but still managed to achieve over 50 mpg....Very impressed at everything this car can do. 😊

Font Screenshot Number Parallel Rectangle

·
Registered
P300E on order autobiography
5,663 Posts
ok I may not have joined the electric club yet but when I had to go pick up my parents the other day I got this and was so pleased with myself as I think this is a record even for me ..
Font Map Screenshot Parallel Rectangle

·
Registered
548 Posts
ok I may not have joined the electric club yet but when I had to go pick up my parents the other day I got this and was so pleased with myself as I think this is a record even
I think that 40+ mpg can always be expected from a diesel engined Evoque. The amazing thing about the P300e is that it uses a tiny 1.5, 3 cylinder, turbo charged petrol engine, producing 200 bhp.... but can still achieve over 50 mpg, while carrying 4 adults and luggage, in a large 2.2 ton vehicle. 👍

·
Registered
P300e. MY2021.
214 Posts
For a guy who, with his wife, has had several Porsches. Your latest post about your P300e, is an incredible read…!
After joining the Forum and reading several posts of the P300e… I think I need to find a used P300e with the options I like. I like the 360 cameras and HUD.
I also need to check that it has had no updates installed…
I have also been watching reviews of the VW ID.3… But its definitely back to the P300e...!
I’m at a loss to understand why you wouldn’t want the software updates?

Reactions: JamToo

·
Registered
P300E on order autobiography
5,663 Posts
I think that 40+ mpg can always be expected from a diesel engined Evoque. The amazing thing about the P300e is that it uses a tiny 1.5, 3 cylinder, turbo charged petrol engine, producing 200 bhp.... but can still achieve over 50 mpg, while carrying 4 adults and luggage, in a large 2.2 ton vehicle. 👍
emmmm no you can't expect 40+ at all lol that's why I was so surprised ... I started a thread off in here years called the 50+ plus club and the only way I could achieve it was at the top of a big hill and just rolling down it that was in the old one mind you .... but I did it 😂

·
Registered
548 Posts
emmmm no you can't expect 40+ at all lol that's why I was so surprised ... I started a thread off in here years called the 50+ plus club and the only way I could achieve it was at the top of a big hill and just rolling down it that was in the old one mind you .... but I did it 😂
My previous Evoque was a TD4 HSE diesel. It usually managed 45+ mpg on motorway journeys and averaged 41 mpg overall in the 2 years that I owned it. 👍

·
Registered
P300e HSE R-Dynamic Eiger Grey MY21 Pivi Pro Pan Roof Tow Bar
140 Posts
Yesterday's journey to Heathrow airport, to drop off three friends for a flight to USA. Four adults and luggage, did the motorway miles in Sport mode, so petrol engine was used for most of the trip. Averaged 60 mph but still managed to achieve over 50 mpg....Very impressed at everything this car can do. 😊
Hi Andy.

Suggest you take this down as you have show either yours or your friends address.

·
Registered
P300e R-Dynamic HSE MY20.5 Firenze red Sliding sun roof
66 Posts
I’ve done a total of 3,500 miles in my P300e since I got it in July and I’ve just analysed all the journey data. I’ve done 1,500 miles towing a 1,200kg caravan and the rest solo. On the towing journeys it’s averaged 30mpg (including 30 miles of EV in most of them) and the overall mpg for the 3,500 miles is 50. So I calculate that it’s done 100mpg on average while solo. Like Andy I’m well pleased.😁😁

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi Andy.

Suggest you take this down as you have show either yours or your friends post code.
Don't worry, it's terminal 5, Heathrow airport....not a private address 👍
21 Wallis Road - doesn't take long to work out where you started from.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Having worked at Heathrow the road names depend where you are on the airport.
The central area through the tunnel all start with "C" such as Camborne Rd etc.
Roads on the north of the airport all start with an "N" such as Northrop road etc etc.
The address is just a road at T5.

Reactions: 4ndy

·
Registered
140 Posts
Having worked at Heathrow the road names depend where you are on the airport.
The central area through the tunnel all start with "C" such as Camborne Rd etc.
Roads on the north of the airport all start with an "N" such as Northrop road etc etc.
The address is just a road at T5.
OK understand - just don't like to see addresses posted on forums, especially when someone will be leaving their house empty.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
OK understand - just don't like to see addresses posted on forums, especially when someone will be leaving their house empty.
His home address isn't shown unless you want to look at every road within 71 miles of Terminal 5.
Plus the journey was two days ago so hopefully he will be back home by now !

😁😅

• Haha

·
Registered
548 Posts
Thanks for your concern Rob. I would never show anyone's home address on here. PhilB is spot on.... 21, Wallis road is the drop off road, outside Departures , Terminal 5, Heathrow Airport. 👍

·
Registered
137 Posts
Must be winter here now....my car actually used the petrol engine for a few miles today. 😉

View attachment 11198
I know it’s winter because whilst I wait for the HV heater on back order, my car only runs on petrol ! I’ve gone from filling the car with petrol once every quarter, to once a week. I’m not even plugging the car in at home because it doesn’t need charging.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I know it’s winter because whilst I wait for the HV heater on back order, my car only runs on petrol ! I’ve gone from filling the car with petrol once every quarter, to once a week. I’m not even plugging the car in at home because it doesn’t need charging.
Sounds like your car really is not fit for purpose anymore and it should be replaced or you refunded....you would be better off with a petrol or diesel Evoque. The whole point of owning a hybrid vehicle is to use less petrol....in the last 9 months I have only filled up with petrol 3 times.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Regarding E10 petrol - picture supplied by Fuzz Townsend / Gulf oils, this is the result of leaving E10 in the open for 20 days - nice bit of water absorption. Will not be as dramatic in a fuel tank but over time it will happen. I'll leave it there.

Liquid Drinkware Solution Fluid Seasoning

·
Registered
137 Posts
Sounds like your car really is not fit for purpose anymore and it should be replaced or you refunded....you would be better off with a petrol or diesel Evoque. The whole point of owning a hybrid vehicle is to use less petrol....in the last 9 months I have only filled up with petrol 3 times.
I’m giving them till Christmas for the back order part to arrive. When I took delivery last November I didn’t put any petrol in it till March - so I know this isn’t the experience I should be having.

121 - 140 of 145 Posts