Evoque Owners Club banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
P300e R-Dynamic HSE MY20.5 Firenze red Sliding sun roof
39 Posts
Yes, 360 cameras are a very nice option to have on any size car. I currently have a MB EQC, and I want 360 cameras on the 'smaller' car that will replace it... I also have got used to having HUD... Obviously MB think its an option that their customers don't want/need...! But I DO...!
Mine came with a HUD so I’m using it but I don’t think I would pay extra for it.

·
Registered
P300E on order autobiography
5,368 Posts
360 cameras are nice I admit I had them in the last one but the car isn't that big that you need them come on guys you have mirrors that you can use to park ... I'm not willing to wait for 2 years for a car just so I can have cameras when I can park perfectly with the mirrors on the side of the car... if you relying on them to park what are you going to do when they fail because it's LR and you know they will at some stage ;)

Reactions: DavidA and AllanG

·
Registered
39 Posts
360 cameras are nice I admit I had them in the last one but the car isn't that big that you need them come on guys you have mirrors that you can use to park ... I'm not willing to wait for 2 years for a car just so I can have cameras when I can park perfectly with the mirrors on the side of the car... if you relying on them to park what are you going to do when they fail because it's LR and you know they will at some stage ;)
You’re absolutely right Angel, the toys are all very nice and fun to use but we all need to be able to drive (and park) without them. Mine has Park Assist but I’ve not even looked at how it works as I enjoy parallel parking using my own eyes!

·
Registered
P300E on order autobiography
5,368 Posts
You’re absolutely right Angel, the toys are all very nice and fun to use but we all need to be able to drive (and park) without them. Mine has Park Assist but I’ve not even looked at how it works as I enjoy parallel parking using my own eyes!
I forgot about that one yes I have that as well and never even tried it yet ... I did on a velar that I test drove years ago and by the time it had taken to park me I could have been in shopped and home again lol

Reactions: DavidA

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello, In the last two charges, the car now shows me a range of 47 km. So far it showed me 52 km. Do you know why this may have happened?

My2021

Στάλθηκε από το SM-N986B μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

·
Registered
MY21 Evoque R Dynamic S P300e 1.5 - Fuji White
42 Posts
Hello, In the last two charges, the car now shows me a range of 47 km. So far it showed me 52 km. Do you know why this may have happened?

My2021

Στάλθηκε από το SM-N986B μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
It could be the weather. The colder it is, the less range you will get.

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger grey, black pack, black alloys, sliding pano roof, red calipers, etc
332 Posts
Much colder weather for this morning's journey but it doesn't seem to be affecting the EV range or overall mpg....still very impressive. 😊

Font Number Rectangle Screenshot Parallel

·
Registered
39 Posts
Good stuff. I put the a/c on auto yesterday and set the cabin temps at 18’ while driving in EV mode. Got nice warm air blowing in my face and did ~20 miles (all EV). When I got home I still had 13 miles of battery left so feeling very happy. 😁

61 - 68 of 68 Posts