Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
P300e R-Dynamic SE. Firenze Red. Black Wheels. On order....
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just been informed by the lease company that my wife’s Evoque P300e should be arriving within a week of the 11th of December.

Car was ordered on the 1st October.

I am guessing it has just gone into production and it takes a month to build.

should I be concerned that it might be a 2020.5 rather than a 2021 MY?

·
Registered
P300e MY2021 Nolita Edition, Seoul Pearl Silver, Nolita Grey roof, sliding sunroof, Cloud , towbar
11 Posts
You should be able to see it on your order. I ordered one a few weeks ago and the form shows it contains the new Pivi pro system

·
Registered
311 Posts
Would love to know if it’s a 2021MY as I ordered my 21 year in September. If it is ill get onto the dealership soon as

·
Registered
14 Posts
My order date is 24 September, and my estimated delivery date is 12 December.

The colour and the price confirm to me that I am getting a 21 model!

·
Registered
311 Posts
My order date is 22 October, and my estimated delivery date is 12 December.

The colour and the price confirm to me that i am getting a 21 model!
that’s good news.
I’m having Nolita grey too, grey interior
ill be onto the dealership when the rep is back from hols to chase up mine. Was given an estimated build date of 08.01. 2021

Reactions: Whoever

·
Registered
Eigar grey P300se pan roof, privacy and dark alum trim
27 Posts
Out of interest, are Landrover usually slow with factory orders. What’s the average disparity between estimated handover and actual?

·
Registered
Evoque P300e HSE R Dynamic
5 Posts
Mine arrived about 10 days late, they go into build roughly two/three weeks before delivery to the dealer and then took a week to be processed by them.

Better than many other cars I have ordered, surprising considering the turbulent year generally and the emissions hold ups with JLR.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’ve emailed my lease broker and asked him the model year.

Also asked him if the build hasn’t started what are the options to change the spec to an Autobiography.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just had confirmation that my Evoque due for delivery w/c 11th December is definitely a 2021 model.

Now just waiting to see if I can upgrade it to an Autobiography without impacting the build slot.

·
Registered
P300e MY2021 Nolita Edition, Seoul Pearl Silver, Nolita Grey roof, sliding sunroof, Cloud , towbar
11 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
311 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Picked up the p300 SE. Very happy so far, so quiet and refined . Battery range on way home seemed to be about 30 miles . But early days. View attachment 6620
Silver alloys on a RR are much cleaner than the black in my opinion...far more classic 😎

·
Registered
Eigar grey P300se pan roof, privacy and dark alum trim
27 Posts
Worth the wait. Ace so far. Strangest thing for me is pressing the start button but no engine firing up.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Looks good either way. I’m waiting on a hybrid too
Im getting the use of a variant model of the P300e at some point next month until Jan...it’ll be interesting to see how they perform before potentially ordering the Autobiog for the Mrs.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Im getting the use of a variant model of the P300e at some point next month until Jan...it’ll be interesting to see how they perform before potentially ordering the Autobiog for the Mrs.
You may get your autobiography before me UKC.. I’ll be seriously p****d off if you do tho

Reactions: ukcommander
1 - 20 of 32 Posts