Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, did anybody experience P1674 error - Control module software corrupted in ADCM Adaptive damping control module?
It happened suddenly when the battery was flat. Had replaced the battery and did BMS reset but the error still there.

IMG_9951.jpg

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
Perhaps it needs re coding?

·
Registered
975 Posts
You could try resetting the system by disconnecting the battery and touching the wires together (I think it’s for 15 seconds, can’t actually remember) then re connecting the battery and see if it’s sorted anything. I doubt it can make anything worse.
Im not sure on the Evoque having only just got mine but I know on the RCZ the codes have to be cleared using something like an OBDII reader.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You could try resetting the system by disconnecting the battery and touching the wires together (I think it’s for 15 seconds, can’t actually remember) then re connecting the battery and see if it’s sorted anything. I doubt it can make anything worse.
Im not sure on the Evoque having only just got mine but I know on the RCZ the codes have to be cleared using something like an OBDII reader.
I have tried to reset with OBD reader (icarsoft) but the code still in the memory. I will try to "hard reset" and see if it helps.

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
Darn?, Who say's "Darn" unless you star in the little house on the Prairie! Are you really a Canadian Whilliam?

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
Just can't get over "Darn" Sorry!

·
Registered
Evoque MY20 First Edition in Seoul Pearl Silver
1,671 Posts
.....and I don't think the Little House on the Prairie was in Canada anyways, :p

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
NO but it is a North American saying! in general.

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
if you say so.

·
Registered
975 Posts
My Mum used to darn my socks 🤔

·
Registered
975 Posts
Of course 👍 Although I think she bought it in Wakefield 🤔