Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all.

Just placed an order for a Pure, 5 door, TD4 manual, in Fuji White with Cirrus/Lunar interior. Also ordered the panoramic sun roof, auto lights and auto wipers. That's all, thought I would keep it "Pure" and simple.

My current drive is an Audi A3 and up until recently was in the running for the new Q3 and had not really had an Evoque in my sights. Then, when I finally got to see a Q3 in the metal, I was decidedly underwhelmed. Thought about a Freelander for a while and actually test drove one for a day, as I still fancied a 4WD car. By chance I was offered a test drive of an Evoque, so I had a go. The effect was almost immediate - I loved it.

So - my order is only just placed and I know I'm facing a long wait, but to my mind it will be worth it. I'm currently being told June for delivery but the Dealer has some optimism that it may be a bit earlier, maybe May. Ever the pessimist, I'll wait and see what happens.

Regards to all here.
G.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Good to be the pessimist because any optimism from the dealer that the date will come forwards is likely to be completely unfounded. My dealer has been making similar noises but actually, the car has slipped continually and is now 13 weeks late and I have no confdence the delivery date will not slip further.Edited by: mark_n

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking at your sig, 13 weeks delay is pretty hard to bear. But from other posts elsewhere, I guess that when you eventually get it, all will be well. I have not read yet from anyone who seemed disappointed anyway.

I can't wait myself, and hope that the next six months or so will pass without to much trouble and strife.

·
Registered
121 Posts
MrFuji said:
Hello to all.

Just placed an order for a Pure, 5 door, TD4 manual, in Fuji White with Cirrus/Lunar interior. Also ordered the panoramic sun roof, auto lights and auto wipers. That's all, thought I would keep it "Pure" and simple.

My current drive is an Audi A3 and up until recently was in the running for the new Q3 and had not really had an Evoque in my sights. Then, when I finally got to see a Q3 in the metal, I was decidedly underwhelmed. Thought about a Freelander for a while and actually test drove one for a day, as I still fancied a 4WD car. By chance I was offered a test drive of an Evoque, so I had a go. The effect was almost immediate - I loved it.

So - my order is only just placed and I know I'm facing a long wait, but to my mind it will be worth it. I'm currently being told June for delivery but the Dealer has some optimism that it may be a bit earlier, maybe May. Ever the pessimist, I'll wait and see what happens.

Regards to all here.
G.
Right choice over Q3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVGcHClUBys

Not just a pretty face.

Impressive!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts