Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have to work to a strict £30k budget so am looking at the Pure 5dr but which of the following should I do?

1. Go for the 190bhp & standard wheels
2. Go for the less power but 20" wheels

What's your thoughts?

·
Registered
10 Posts
andyuk said:
Ok I have to work to a strict £30k budget so am looking at the Pure 5dr but which of the following should I do?

1. Go for the 190bhp & standard wheels

2. Go for the less power but 20" wheels

What's your thoughts?
Go with #1. You can always purchase 20" wheels later.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Go and test drive a freelander 2 11MY 150bhp and a 190 at your local dealer

You will have some idea of performance
The evoque will be over 1/2 tonne lighter than the Freelander 2

Cost wise for adding 20" with tyres later on will cost you a small fortune

·
Registered
361 Posts
ohhh tuff choice!!!!.... up to you bud...........try an easy 2k+ for fitting 20" after you have taken ownership of special looking vehicle....those xtra 10 miles means more points!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes that's what I'm leaning towards with the better wheels.

With the Style Pack can anyone confirm what the difference is between the standard leather & the leather you get in the Style Pack.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I had athe same dilemma, but think that by adding the bigger wheels it will hold its value better in the long run. 150bhp is more than enought!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I would go for the 20" wheels.

I have a Ford Kuga with 136 bhp and it has bags of torque through the gears, so you should be fine with the 150 bhp Evoque.

The 20" wheels for £900 is too good to miss out on (In my opinion). I have 18" on my Kuga and the tyres alone would be over £750 if I put the same brands on that were on the car when new.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I you can stretch your budget to £30,155, you should manage a Fudji White 190 with 19" alloys. I would also push the boat out further to include the front fog lights for another £205. You never know but you may be able to plead with thedealer for a £360 discount (around 1%).

·
Registered
30 Posts
Deeker said:
I you can stretch your budget to £30,155, you should manage a Fudji White 190 with 19" alloys.  I would also push the boat out further to include the front fog lights for another £205.  You never know but you may be able to plead with the dealer for a £360 discount (around 1%). 
Sadly you will get nothing of the dealer imho.

I'd go for the 150 bhp fuji Pure, with 20" sparkle alloys and front fogs, total £29,810, and if you can stretch to the panoramic roof at £460, the car will look the muts nuts

If you go for the two wheel drive version out next year you could get the roof and privacy glass and have change from 30K.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Probably gonna go for:-

150bhp
Red (is it still available?)
20" Wheels
Panaromic Roof
Fog Lights

Think it works out at about £30,750 so may see what the dealership can do also waiting for the official Land Rover PCP figures.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts