Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
I wondered if any of you have had a similar issue to below:

I went to open the boot yesterday, there was a little snow left on the roof but not much, the boot lid got to around 1/2 open and there was a cracking noise. As soon as I lowered the lid I noticed that the driver side Roof rail cover had lifted off. The cover appears to be made of two pieces that clip together and some of the clips had snapped off and the main one needed to be 'popped' back into place.

I put it back together as best I could and it seems to fit snuggly back in position but this does not bode well!

I spoke top LR Cust Care this morning who fobbed me off to the dealer and called into the nearest dealer - Farnell Leeds this am (car came from same dealer but 20 miles away) and they told me they'd have to see it and then possibly take pictures and send off to LR.

I hope they dont come back and tell me you have to clear all snow off the car before driving because that is never going to happen.

·
Registered
4 Posts
something similar may have happened to mine - do you have the panoramic glass roof? There are a couple of narrowtriangle'ishshaped plastic covers at the two back corners of the glass roof and one is now loose - also possibly due to opening the boot when car covered in snow. My dealer is suggesting they obtain new clips and refit the covers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts