·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,573 Posts
I've set up 2 polls with yes / no answers only

Reactions: Doink and 4ndy

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger grey, black pack, black alloys, sliding pano roof, red calipers, etc
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Wow...that was fast...2 polls already up and running!

·
Registered
2016 Range Rover Evoque HSE Dynamic Lux. 360 cameras. Heated seats & steering. Pano. TV. Park Assist
80 Posts
Yep,
Really happy with mine too!

Now here’s something I’ve noticed:
I’ve owned 3 Full fat RR’s and every driver on the road seemed to absolutely hate me.

Now I have my Evoque, and other drivers seem to treat me with a certain level of administration and a lot of respect 👍🏼

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
2,948 Posts
...a certain level of administration...
Please complete this form in triplicate and file correctly and I'll let you out of your turning.
📰📎

Reactions: 4ndy

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger grey, black pack, black alloys, sliding pano roof, red calipers, etc
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yep,
Really happy with mine too!

Now here’s something I’ve noticed:
I’ve owned 3 Full fat RR’s and every driver on the road seemed to absolutely hate me.

Now I have my Evoque, and other drivers seem to treat me with a certain level of administration and a lot of respect 👍🏼
Same thing happens whenever I drive my wife's Porsche....the car ( it can't possibly be my driving) seems to really annoy and aggravate other road users. In the Evoque I get a much better, more friendly reaction....very strange!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Now on my 3rd Evoke so that positively speaks for itself. Best car I’ve owned in 50 years of driving. Only a few minor issues although Pivi Pro problems on latest are annoying and dealer has been pretty hopeless in resolving.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Now on my 3rd Evoke so that positively speaks for itself. Best car I’ve owned in 50 years of driving. Only a few minor issues although Pivi Pro problems on latest are annoying and dealer has been pretty hopeless in resolving.
It's a shame to hear so many owners complaining about the Pivi Pro. Personally I have not had a single problem or fault with any of my Evoques over the last 6 years and find the new Pivi Pro to be very easy to use and totally reliable so far. One thing I am maybe doing differently to other owners is to decline any software updates. I never updated any of my previous cars software and they always ran and performed perfectly. I think that many of these software and app updates actually cause more problems than they solve.

·
Registered
MY16 HSE Dynamic LUX, MY20 R Dynamic HSE, Volvo 850R
2,513 Posts
They solve one issue but it creates another and JLR seem to be forever chasing their tail, will there ever be a time when updates are finished and the system works as it should, personally I don't think there will ever be that time, it'll be as on going as wearing masks

Reactions: 4ndy

·
Registered
2021 P200 R-Design S Fuji
120 Posts
One thing I am maybe doing differently to other owners is to decline any software updates.
Just in case you did not see this on the Insurance Renewal thread: LV added the undernoted exception to the updated policy wording supplied with my last renewal quote.

" .....for loss or damage caused by failure to install and/or accept OTA updates recommended by your car's manufacturer."

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
Just in case you did not see this on the Insurance Renewal thread: LV added the undernoted exception to the updated policy wording supplied with my last renewal quote.

" .....for loss or damage caused by failure to install and/or accept OTA updates recommended by your car's manufacturer."
Thank you for the advice. Yes, I am aware of this....it's one of the many small print clauses that insurance companies use in their attempts to avoid paying out on claims.

·
Registered
Evoque MY 21 autobiography D200, nolita grey, sunroof, grey leather
1 Posts
I also love my Evoque MY21 Autobiography D200. Bought during lockdown in March having never been in one at all ( not even a test drive). Absolutely love it and so does my husband :):)

·
Registered
MY16 HSE Dynamic LUX, MY20 R Dynamic HSE, Volvo 850R
2,513 Posts
Have you voted in both polls?

·
Premium Member
68 plate HSE Petrol Dynamic p250
151 Posts
we are happy with ours in fact this is our second Evoque .. local dealers been very good as well, probably get a 3rd when 4 years old (p300)

·
Registered
Sicilian yellow special edition.
777 Posts
After joining this forum 2 months ago and reading literally hundreds of posts I have come to the conclusion that I might well be the only 100% happy and satisfied owner of an Evoque on here. I have owned 3 different Evoques over the last 6 years, 1 diesel, 1 petrol and now a P300e hybrid model. I can honestly say that I have not had any faults or problems with any of these cars....infact they have all exceeded my expectations.
Someone please restore my faith in the JLR brand and tell me that I am not alone!
Yes one here and on my third evo.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I also love my Evoque MY21 Autobiography D200. Bought during lockdown in March having never been in one at all ( not even a test drive). Absolutely love it and so does my husband :):)
we are happy with ours in fact this is our second Evoque .. local dealers been very good as well, probably get a 3rd when 4 years old (p300)
Yes one here and on my third evo.
Wow....so many happy owners! It's been great to read some positive posts on here. I thought there must be a few other satisfied Evoque owners out there and now I know there are lots of us...thank you.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
As with any car forum, you are going to get people going on about having this fault or other, to try and get a solution. This gives the idea that this make of car is full of faults, which it is not. As for my 2012 Evoque, had it 5.5 years and only fault was a broken solinoid on a rear door lock (which on the Evoque is quite a common fault LOL).

21 - 36 of 36 Posts