Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a call from my dealer to say that my SD4 has been built today and I should have it by next weekend.

When I placed deposit in May I was told it would likely be March/April 2012 for delivery.

Then I was told in August that ifknew my final specand confirmed there and then I may get mine sooner as lots of people were waiting for the Experience days and launch prior to firming up their orders.

I was then given an initial build date of 8th December, but have just been told that it is sitting at Halewood now ready to be picked up and delivered to the dealership.

Excellent, now all i need to do is save the money by next Saturday?

Also, does anyone want to buymy 1.2 Punto that I have been using as a runaround, it a 2003 model with full service history and I need to get £32,000, but would knock £50 off for a quick sale.

·
Registered
133 Posts
WOW lucky you.

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
Lucky you, I'm keeping my Punto Evo for 5dr runaround duties.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys,

I think I have been extremely lucky with my spec and order timing?

I did actually expect a slight delay due to panoramic roof problems, so i was hounding the dealer to find out, so when he said it had been built I thought it was one of my mates having a joke. I asked him to confirm the exact spec of my order and when he read it back I knew it was for real!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts