Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I’m new to the site and new to RR. So sorry if question is stupid. I have an 2019 (69 reg) RR Evoque D150 dynamic. I got it October 2019 and have done just 3000 miles. It hasn’t been serviced yet and the “oil service required” light has appeared as attached.
As we are all in Coronavirus lockdown can I:
1. Change this myself without affecting warranty?
2. If so what oil do you recommend?
Many thanks to any one who can help.
Ivan

Attachments

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I think this is a free oil change under your warranty. Although someone will probably be along to tell you different.

As far as I know, most JLR dealers are starting back next week, so maybe a call to them first before trying anything yourself would be a good idea.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I was gonna say pretty much the same as above!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think this is a free oil change under your warranty. Although someone will probably be along to tell you different.

As far as I know, most JLR dealers are starting back next week, so maybe a call to them first before trying anything yourself would be a good idea.

Many thanks much appreciated.👍

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,951 Posts
IIRC it was MY16 cars that got the free oil changes as goodwill. LR then changed the wording in the brochures for MY17 to say that driving style could affect mileage between oil changes.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello Ivan. Is your mileage from Brand new?
I have a 69 reg D150 manual on 3286 miles and the on board computer is showing miles to oil change in 13,150 miles.
That's OK with me as it should mean an oil change at around 10/11000 miles i.e. about half way to the service at 21,000 miles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts