Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
She's just having it done now, not really much choice as most places I rang didn't have much stock certainly nothing in the Pirelli, found one place who had just one in, £178 fitted and balanced. £154 on camskill online but 4 working day delivery and they pay to have it fitted, oh well

·
Registered
6,791 Posts
Never rains does it, not a good week Doink.

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
It’s pissing down here Veteran 😂 nothing new there....
Doink did you sort keys ? Be interesting to know price...
At lest you found one and managed to get it fitted ... 2 haircuts and a colour will take care of price 😜

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
She hasn't worked since the first lockdown and she's self employed and still waiting for the government money, luckily though she's really good with her money and has savings so we've been managing.

Still waiting on the key front, keeping eye open on FB spotted pages for where they were lost, her sisters husband is a sergent and he picked her up in an unmarked car and they retraced her steps but didn't find them, logged also with the police if they are handed in, read my LV policy and strangely it doesn't mention lost keys in 'whats covered' nor does it in 'whats not', however it might be something we'll pay for ourselves, the insurer will only claw it back and then some over the coming years, so no done nothing with the key yet, I'm trying not to stress to be honest, its not worth it

·
Registered
9,808 Posts
One off one in a darkened car park!!!!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Well at least some good news today and a bit of a story, the whole bunch of keys have been found outside in a pub car park, the landlord informed the local neighbourhood watch and by some miracle the neighbourhood watch bloke knows the police officer and sent him a picture of the keys, they are safe with the landlord, but the strange thing is the pub was not on the route she drove and is miles from the petrol station so the keys wouldn't have still been on the roof had she have even gone to that pub, strange.

The cynic copper thinks someone had found them and took them into town hoping they find the car the keys unlock.....is that too far fetched or what?

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Are you sure she's not a sly drinker - stopping off at the pub on the way home???????

Anyway, glad you have got (almost) your (her) keys back.

·
Registered
9,808 Posts
The Copper is probably right-some right chancers out there-Dundee is full of them!!!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thats the first thing I said to her just now lol!, Pubs shut though

·
Registered
9,808 Posts
Love british humour-brilliant

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Using the back door is a yorkshire thing, down here its front door or nothing

·
Registered
9,808 Posts
Celebate then are you Doink?

Did you know pidgeons die after sex? The one I humped did at least!!!!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
No, sometimes break in through the loft if the front and back door are locked!

·
Registered
9,808 Posts
Oh my Gawd!!!!!

·
Registered
9,808 Posts
Ooh La La CB!

21 - 40 of 49 Posts