Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mrs just rang me at work, I've lost the keys to the car, I was filling up and left bunch of keys on the roof, paid and drove away. Trouble is she only realised when she stalled the car in traffic and now it won't start because the keys are no longer on the roof, bloody blonde hairdressers I tell ya, could murder her sometimes

In the short term we'll use the spare but any idea on getting another key and getting it programmed, not be cheap I'm sure?

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
1,626 Posts
Sorry to hear that - won't be cheap as you say. Have you checked your insurance as some have key cover?
Someone might hand them in at the garage if you're lucky?

Also - putting keys on the roof (or any part of the car)!!!
I hope they didn't scratch as they slid down...

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Ouch not good Doink ... I’d try insurance as well before the shock of cost of a new one.... she can come up and do my hair and a few friends that will cover the cost

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Trust me Maffy I leave my hair much longer the it might need shearing... lol

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,071 Posts
I've been cutting my own hair. It's nearly as short as Maffy's 😉

·
Registered
9,672 Posts
I use that shampoo for the terminally ill "Touch and go"

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My hair looks like a mop, got no ash blonde left in it at all, my little goatie beard is looking more like Bin Laden as each day passes as well

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
You mean polforget sending you’re mrs up here then 😂😂😂😂

·
Registered
6,742 Posts
My hair looks like a mop, got no ash blonde left in it at all, my little goatie beard is looking more like Bin Laden as each day passes as well
Mines shorter than Maffys, I’ve.been cutting my own for the past 20 years, my stubble now looks like Father Xmas (sorry about the swear word Maffy).

·
Registered
9,672 Posts
Forgiven in the circumstances Vet, but Donna? whats Polforget?

·
Registered
9,672 Posts
Thanks PhilB, just thought she had truly lost the plot whilst choking on a slice of free Pizza!

·
Registered
9,672 Posts
You all wanted me back--Careful what you wish for LOL!

·
Registered
6,742 Posts
No hurry Maffy, no hurry🤣🤣

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well today we need a new pirelli scorpion, nail through the side wall, why couldn't of been one of those dodgy Continentals, had to be one of the newish pirellis, never rains but it pours

·
Registered
9,672 Posts
If it wasn't for bad luck poor old Doink wouldn't have any!!!!

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Oh no Doink not having a good week... did you sort keys out? .... what’s the cheapest tyre you can find

1 - 20 of 48 Posts