Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
I just had a look at the configurator and it's a bit bizarre.
The First Ed comes with a drive pack and park pack as standard but neither have the 360 cameras.
That is available as a stand alone extra on other models or with a driver assistance pack but you can't spec 360 cameras on a First Edition as it stands.
Pretty weird.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Sorry to disagree Bazz but I've just checked mine (Mk2) and there are only four cameras.
Whilliam also has a Mk2.
Hi PhilB,
I can only say that mine has 5 cams, it would appear that the MK2 has been downgraded to 4 maybe?? Seems like W does not have surround 360 cam system.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hi PhilB,
I can only say that mine has 5 cams, it would appear that the MK2 has been downgraded to 4 maybe?? Seems like W does not have surround 360 cam system.
Looks like it.
Must be some pretty trick stuff going on the get a split screen T junction view out of one camera.
The see through bonnet thing is pretty amazing too.
o_O

·
Super Moderator
10,729 Posts
I'm sure my 2016 model only had one camera in the centre at the front which gave me a split view both left and right.

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
That XZ4 was a cracked windscreen!!!! NOT a camera.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
The things JLR will do to save a few pence, don't you just "LUV EM" :unsure: (n)

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm sure my 2016 model only had one camera in the centre at the front which gave me a split view both left and right.
Yes my 2018 has just the one front camera and get the split view but never quite got on with it well enough to trust my judgement, a bit disorientating - usually end up just leaning forward and bumping head on the screen. :rolleyes: :)
Had the rear camera replaced the other week and now getting similar on that with a second select, might have always been there, just never discovered it before.
(Or dealer fitted updated/wrong camera?)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Mine also as a front cam as well, whether it is the same one but the image is merged I haven't a clue.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
From what I have read regarding this 1 front camera setup I think I am glad my older MY15 has 2 on front gives a better view.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts