Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to starting a new business venture I am reluctantly not able to take delivery in November of the Evoque I have had on order for what seems like an eternity now. The car went into build on 30th October and is due for delivery on Monday 14th November.<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">

<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">The brief spec is as follows:

<div style="line-height: normal; ">- Si4 Petrol (240bhp) Auto
<div style="line-height: normal; ">- 5 Door
<div style="line-height: normal; ">- Dynamic
<div style="line-height: normal; ">- Fuji White with Ebony Black interior
<div style="line-height: normal; ">- Lux Pack
<div style="line-height: normal; ">- Privacy Glass
<div style="line-height: normal; ">- Full size spare wheel
<div style="line-height: normal; ">

<div style="line-height: normal; ">The Dynamic model is already very well specced but this also has the all important LUX pack comprising: Panoramic roof, powered tailgate, tv tuner, dual-view screen, keyless entry, surround camera system etc..

The price is £45,870 ono

I am not a broker/speculator so the price is very conservative compared to many of the others currently being offered for sale - even though most don't even have delivery dates following the delays with the panoramic roof and xenons.

·
Registered
219 Posts
so your car was due on 14th and you only posted the add today? its worded as if its delivery is in the future.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry - I reposted the advert as a result of the uncertainties/delays but can confirm that the car is now built and will be ready for collection/delivery from next week - Monday 21st November.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts