Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I committed to buy an evoque last week but the dealers said they are unable to give me an estimated production date until (probably) after christmas.

Has anyone else been told this? Or is there someone I can call to find out more info about my order?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Pete,

I ordered mine on the 20th October and on my paperwork the expected date was 2nd April. The dealers tolf me late March / April so fingers crossed!

Hope this gives you an idea

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi Pete,
I ordered my car at the begining of july, confirmed my spec begining of September, and was told last week that the dealer cannot order the car until LR ( halewood plant ) confirms that they have all the parts as per spec,
so I think basically, the more standard the vehicle the more chance of a delivery date.

Wrecka.

·
Registered
40 Posts
On my order form it has a delivery date of 22nd March and i ordered in early Oct, and after reading about all the delays I called the dealer and asked how accurate that date is and his reply was that the factory has not yet released January's allocation to the dealers and so Im in a queue to get on a factory allocation therefore its an estimated delivery date until they know how many they will be allocated.

So the estimated delivery date is based on the dealers expecting to be allocated the same number of evoques in Jan as they were for Dec, but if they get less I could then be in Febs allocation.

Dont know how true this is but it sounds feaseable?

But then there could be additional factory delays

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Pete -
I orderedan Si4yesterday (8th November) and was told that the dealership directors had told sales staff to give a conservative estimate of the end of May for delivery. Vehicle order form does not however include an estimated build or delivery date....

Was also told that it could be as soon as April if production is ramped up

Guess will just have to wait and see what happens!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I ordered my Si4 on 5th November and was told that the conservative estimate for delivery would be July/August 2012. This all seems a little random to me......

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I ordered ours in early July and phone my dealer every couple of weeks and they still don't have a build date from LR, they tell me that it's in a holding pattern and that there is an issue with engines and front lights.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My dealer called me a few days ago and said that Range Rover have given them an allocation building slot and he gave me estimated production date for my evogue which is April-May (i placed the order on the 25/10)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts