Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone

I originally ordered (paid my deposit) my Evoque last year and specced my vehicle to the local dealer on the day the specs were released. Initially hoping for a september delivery date.

I have gone for a 5 door SD4 Auto Pure in Fuji White with 20" alloys, panoramic sunroof, almond expresso interior, rain sensing wipers with auto. headlamps, folding exterior mirrors, Xenons & Front Fogs.

I am unsure about privacy glass, rain sensing wipers & auto dimming interior mirror. Any thoughts would be welcome.

Does anyone who has ordered a Pure been given a build date. I believe only Prestige models so far have that luxury. Intimated dates for Pure models are late 2011.

Cheers

Deeker

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site!

I have privacy glass & auto dim mirror on my current car and find them both useful. The privacy glass helps keep the interior cool in the summer and great if you have young ones in the back. The auto dim mirror works really well for night-time driving.

I had auto lights and wipers on my last car and never used them, I found the wipers came on when a tiny amount of water hit the screen and used to smear it everywhere making it even worse!

Cheers

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello Deeker

I have also gone for a 5 door pure SDi but a manual in black with tech pack. Have chosen the Privasy glass and panoramic roof too, but felt some of the options not necessary. Have also specced the 20 inch alloys as they looked great in the pictures I've seen. I hope they don't compromise the ride quality.
My dealer said should be first delivery of 5 door pures in October.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts