Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I'm a new Range Rover Evoque owner and picked up a 2011 prestige model with 20" Dynamic wheels. Its a "midnight" blue evoque that surprisingly didn't come with tints..
Ideally i wanted a dynamic, but couldn't find one with decent spec or miles - I am soon to become a father and i guess with the growing safety concerns and measures, saw a decent model which i think will be more than suitable and snapped it up.
It's pretty much fully loaded, but i will be looking to upgrade most of the parts to the face lift model overtime in order to beef up the looks. I think i'll keep the car for as long as i can being the family ride, and the Mrs already has taken a liking to it.(uhoh - lol)

Anyways, i hope to be able to post some pictures and during the course of ownership, post updates on whats new with the car...first up will be window tints.

Your help, knowledge and expertise as always would be highly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,995 Posts
Hi and welcome. You could get the windows tinted with a film for not a lot of money.

If you put the cars info in your signiture it will help if you have any questions in the future

·
Registered
8,889 Posts
Hi and welcome... sidesteps are popular choice to beef it up act as a shopping trolley prang bumper... like xz4 says tints easy done
What ever you do on here don’t listen to Maffys side step advice he is a tight arse and keeps a milk crate on his back seat and had seat risers installed ... never met him but heard he is 4ft 3
????

1 - 3 of 3 Posts