Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Evoque First Edition Grey
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I’m new on here, but not new to Evoques. I recently acquired my second one - a 2019 First Edition Sport. I love it. I live in Hertfordshire, but like nothing more than trips to more rugged parts of Britain and, before 2020, European road trips.
I have realised that I committed a forum faux pas, by jumping into a thread that I was interested in before introducing myself here. Many apologies, but thanks to the members who helped me, meanwhile, happy New Year and Happy Motoring!

·
Registered
2013 L538 RR Evoque Pure Tech td4
2,481 Posts
Welcome to the EOC Clare!
It‘s good of you to follow the process, so many just can’t be bothered :( :unsure:
Now all you have to do is share some great picture of your lovely First Edition, and we will all be happy bunnies !!

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Yes, we would all love to see your photos, and some of the car too if you have them 🤔

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Why is the car parked in someones garden?

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
6,204 Posts
hi and welcome to the forum ... although it's probably a first edition and not a first edition sport ,,, it's a fantastic car lots of gadgets ... happy new year to you as well :)

·
Registered
MY2016 Evoque HSE Dynamic 2.0D
234 Posts
Hello and welcome from a former Hertfordshire resident who managed to escape to be near the coast in rural Norfolk.

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
14,289 Posts
Hi Clare and welcome.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi and welcome to the forum ... although it's probably a first edition and not a first edition sport ,,, it's a fantastic car lots of gadgets ... happy new year to you as well :)
It is a First Edition Sport.

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
6,204 Posts
It is a First Edition Sport.
I've never heard of a first edition sport ... I had a first edition myself .. but I stand corrected just never knew they were around the years I've been driving them ;) enjoy ...

Reactions: Doink

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've never heard of a first edition sport ... I had a first edition myself .. but I stand corrected just never knew they were around the years I've been driving them ;) enjoy ...
Actually, you may be right. It doesn’t say Sport on the back, but there is a sport gear and setting. So does that mean it is, or isn’t one? Not that it matters - I love it anyway!

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
14,289 Posts
I think they all have Sport mode @Clare

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
6,204 Posts
Actually, you may be right. It doesn’t say Sport on the back, but there is a sport gear and setting. So does that mean it is, or isn’t one? Not that it matters - I love it anyway!
ahhh yes you have a great first edition ... it's a fab car only reason I changed was because they offered me a good price and wanted a hybrid .. although you had me off on a google I didn't think they existed lol ... try one day using sport and sand together when sat at traffic lights ... it takes off :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ahhh yes you have a great first edition ... it's a fab car only reason I changed was because they offered me a good price and wanted a hybrid .. although you had me off on a google I didn't think they existed lol ... try one day using sport and sand together when sat at traffic lights ... it takes off :)
Sounds good! Will do.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Although my previous Evoque, 2015, didn’t have a sport gear or setting, which is what confused me. This one certainly has a lot more “go” and isn’t plagued by that hesitation my earlier car suffered from.

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
3,396 Posts
Although my previous Evoque, 2015, didn’t have a sport gear or setting, which is what confused me. This one certainly has a lot more “go” and isn’t plagued by that hesitation my earlier car suffered from.
My MY15 has a Sport mode - I think it's on all automatics ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My MY15 has a Sport mode - I think it's on all automatics ;)
I had an automatic both times. No sport setting with the first one. It was on the buttons by the terrain mode, but if you tried to take it ,it said option not available.

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
3,396 Posts
I had an automatic both times. No sport setting with the first one. It was on the buttons by the terrain mode, but if you tried to take it ,it said option not available.
I thought ALL automatics had a 'sport' option.
It's on the gearbox selector - here's mine. It's the S option which changes the gear changes etc.

White Steering part Automotive design Personal luxury car Fixture

1 - 20 of 30 Posts