Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
2019, R Dynamic S.manual.D150. Black pack,black roof,ebony headliner,2 tone leather .20inch alloys.
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say hi to all on here , I am the proud owner of a 2019 , Seoul pearl silver evoque. Bought this over Xmass and managed to find a used low milage manual model. Been looking for a manual with this spec for ages , I'm pleased so far with it. It has the hot screen and heated seats .so it's been a joy in the weather. I love the forum from what I've seen so far and look forward to chatting with people soon 馃槉

Attachments

Registered
2013 Evoque Coupe Dynamic 2.2 SD4 Auto
Welcome to the forum, very nice looking car - inside and out.
Hope you have many happy miles of motoring.

Registered
Welcome to the forum. Lovely looking Evoque...and rare to see a manual nowadays. 馃憤

Registered
2019, R Dynamic S.manual.D150. Black pack,black roof,ebony headliner,2 tone leather .20inch alloys.
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum. Lovely looking Evoque...and rare to see a manual nowadays. 馃憤
Hi 4ndy, thank you ,I'm pleased with it, yes I do like my manuals. 1 less thing to service 4 me .

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum, very nice looking car - inside and out.
Hope you have many happy miles of motoring.
Hi Robwen, than you for having me on here . Yes I've not seen many for sale with the the colour combo .

Registered
MY15 2.2L
Welcome to the forum, your Evoque looks great (y)

I bet it's not easy to find a manual! Mine was my first ever auto. I thought I wanted a manual, but as it happens I'm pleased I went auto. Must be getting old...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you HmmmUK, to be honest I do like to drive autos in a larger car lol. I never test drove an auto evoque ,so I can't really comment on the way they drive.. 6 speed manual 4 me (y)

Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
Hi and welcome to the forum ... love the shiny car and interior look .. :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi and welcome to the forum ... love the shiny car and interior look .. :)
Hi ya, thank you for the warm welcome, I love the colour of your evoque , is it firenze ?

Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
Hi ya, thank you for the warm welcome, I love the colour of your evoque , is it firenze ?
hi yes it is .. my first was the same and I missed it so went back to it :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice mate ,suits it with the black roof ect (y)

Registered
2017 SE Tech Auto Yulong White Black Pack Few Subtle Mods
Hi and welcome to the forum great looking Evoque hope you have many miles with plenty of smiles 馃槂

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi ,and thanks for the welcome Gtiaps , I'm sure I will. (y)

Registered
Hi and welcome. Very nice looking car. Manuals are rare beasts these days. Enjoy, have many happy miles motoring.

Registered
Hi & welcome
Car looks amazing...think that'll be my choice of colour if ever I'm in the running for a newer model.
I'm sure you'll enjoy it loads 馃憤馃徎

Registered
MY15 2.2L
@admin should use this thread to show new joiners how to go about joining the forum with an introduction and not just launching into an "it broke..." post without even saying "Hello" (y)

I'm sure people that make a little effort when the arrive at the Evoque Owner's Club will get a better response if they go on to have queries or problems...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi and welcome. Very nice looking car. Manuals are rare beasts these days. Enjoy, have many happy miles motoring.
Hi Yoda, and thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sure I will enjoy driving and owning this landy. One good thing about it being manual, my good lady can only drive autos, so that should keep her paws off it 馃槀

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi & welcome
Car looks amazing...think that'll be my choice of colour if ever I'm in the running for a newer model.
I'm sure you'll enjoy it loads 馃憤馃徎
Hi RRRaych, thank you for the welcome to your lovely forum. I'm sure I will enjoy my evoque, yes I think the colour stunning , I've only seen 1 other used 1 like it . Pleased so far 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
@admin should use this thread to show new joiners how to go about joining the forum with an introduction and not just launching into an "it broke..." post without even saying "Hello" (y)

I'm sure people that make a little effort when the arrive at the Evoque Owner's Club will get a better response if they go on to have queries or problems...
Hi, yes I agree pal. It won't be to long before I start picking your brains lol 馃榿

1 - 19 of 19 Posts