Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I placed an order for a Dynamic Si4 (4 door, 2.0 petrol automatic) in Firenze Red with the Verve interior and the Lux pack about a month ago. The only other extras ticked were panoramic roof, privacy glass and spare wheel. I expect this is not a popular engine choice, but I really did not want a diesel and that did not leave me many options! The car is actually for my wife, to replace her 2007 Honda Civic, and she will only be driving about 8k miles per year- hence fuel consumption was not really a big issue for us.
I went to the Earls Court event earlier today and saw the car in flesh for the first time. Part of the reason was to make sure the boot was big enoughfor a double buggy - which it is. I am also pleased to say thatthe carlooked as good as I had hoped!

A couple of things. First of all, they told me that any cars ordered today will not be delivered until March 2012, and ours (ordered in April) will not be that much earlier. They alsosaid that there is a problem with theirFirenze red colour (problem with the manufacturer in Japan), and that red cars would be delayed for up to 6 months, which Iguessmay not matter to me as our car will not be ready before then.

Has anyone actually got a build date from their dealer?

Many thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have my build date for the begining of sept 2011 the spec is waiting to be done ASAP, it is for sale on the newbie colum so you can beat the waiting list.

·
Registered
361 Posts
rangrov said:
I have my build date for the begining of sept 2011 the spec is waiting to be done ASAP, it is for sale on the newbie colum so you can beat the waiting list.

Firenze Red will be available for September cars in limited supply.....situation should be normal from November

·
Registered
361 Posts
Kourosh said:
Hello all,

I placed an order for a Dynamic Si4 (4 door, 2.0 petrol automatic) in Firenze Red with the Verve interior and the Lux pack about a month ago. The only other extras ticked were panoramic roof, privacy glass and spare wheel. I expect this is not a popular engine choice, but I really did not want a diesel and that did not leave me many options! The car is actually for my wife, to replace her 2007 Honda Civic, and she will only be driving about 8k miles per year- hence fuel consumption was not really a big issue for us.
I went to the Earls Court event earlier today and saw the car in flesh for the first time. Part of the reason was to make sure the boot was big enoughfor a double buggy - which it is. I am also pleased to say thatthe carlooked as good as I had hoped!

A couple of things. First of all, they told me that any cars ordered today will not be delivered until March 2012, and ours (ordered in April) will not be that much earlier. They alsosaid that there is a problem with theirFirenze red colour (problem with the manufacturer in Japan), and that red cars would be delayed for up to 6 months, which Iguessmay not matter to me as our car will not be ready before then.

Has anyone actually got a build date from their dealer?

Many thanks

Hi If you have not been given a date for your car...I could supply this spec for you in september

We have been given a spare evoque allocation ...currently in Sumatra.....might be able to change it to Firenze

Not intending to step on another dealerships toes.....but this one is up for grabs

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just spoke to my dealer. The provisional build date is now Sept 26th, and Firenze red paint will not be a problem! Not as long a wait as I thought

1 - 8 of 8 Posts