Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, walked in garage last week, bought the demonstrator, they didn't move an inch on price, but I am one happy bunny today. awesome. White Si4, Lux with panoramic roof and upgraded wheels (black). Love it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice!!!Plus seats in there aswell?I was considering the black alloys but when I got to £47k I decided to stop ticking boxes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's great when you get something unexpected like that. I had a car on order - Black Si4, but there was no follow up from the dealer, and when chased no idea of delivery date.
I was contacted by another dealer who I left details with last spring time - went for a test drive, and was offered a car they had ordered for the showroom. Fortunately for me, they had discovered that the existing showroom car was being bought by someone who intended to export it so Land Rover stopped the sale. The car was very close to the spec I ordered eexcept it was white not black! Got used to it now. Si4 5 door with black Dynamic interior, privacy glass and shadow chrome wheels and lux pack. Really like it as an allrounder. Wife used it for work in the recent snow, and says it just glides through it. After four days she was keen to get in her car again, but only managed to move it about 3 inches - sports cars are not made to go anywhere in the snow...

After 4 months it is going well with just under 4,000 miles (although it had to go back with engine problems with the inlet valves).

All of which reminds me that the original dealer still hasn't returned my deposit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I love it when you select dynamic mode, dials go red, sport mode and it just keeps on going n going and it's awesome.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Oh yes, when the snow came, we went over some big hills, we were bouncing through 3ft driffs . We glided past a police x5 that they managed to get stuck, as they waved, we waved back and left them in a cloud of snow! How we laughed :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts