Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

All being well I will be picking up my black Dynamic Lux Plus (sure there is a plus in there too!) a week on Monday, from dealer, cancelled order.

iPod / iPhone use for music - does it work OK now?
See some older messages that suggest when the IOS 5 went onto the phones, people had problems controlling the iPhone for music playback in the car.

Is the music played via cable (normal USB to Apple 30 pin one?) or via BlueTooth?

Great to read so much positive things here though

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ajackuk said:
Hello

All being well I will be picking up my black Dynamic Lux Plus (sure there is a plus in there too!) a week on Monday, from dealer, cancelled order.

iPod / iPhone use for music - does it work OK now?
See some older messages that suggest when the IOS 5 went onto the phones, people had problems controlling the iPhone for music playback in the car.

Is the music played via cable (normal USB to Apple 30 pin one?) or via BlueTooth?

Great to read so much positive things here though
Hi Ajackuk, i got my RRE on thursday and so far i can stream audio from my Iphone4s IOS 5 through bluetooth with no problem, only thing is you cant browse through the albums only through tracks but hey it works and can also see all info in centre screen...hope this helps apart from that the car is a dream.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts