Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Germany. Had a test drive of the 2.2 190 Dynamic yesterday. I am currently a Volvol driver and am seriously thinking about this little baby.

Just cannot make up my mind. Help me - what colour should I go for. Seems the world has gone crazy for White.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I would try and take as look at as many colours as possible at garages and hopefully you will know if one really catches your eye. In the UK (unsure about worldwide, with the exception of white) by far the most popular is white, followed by red, blacks and grey. There are a huge amount of vids of the colour on you tube and other car forums, so perhaps a google search could be your best way forward.

Good luck, I changed my colour choice and know others have too, it is a really difficult decision.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I went for Firenze red witha Fuji White roof just to distinct it a bit from the masses. The white is the cheapest option and makes it still a looker. I haven't gone for the pana roof. If you take that a black roof is a must in my opinion.
If you take the dynamic, the door mirrors come in black. In general a dynamic coupe is the best looking car, but I went for the more practical 5 door prestige.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments guys. Seen most colours, just cannot make up my mind. I will be opting for the prestige with Lux pack and privacy glass.
My neighbour picked up his in December in the colour Ipanema Sand, I do like it - the missus is not so keen. One of my friends has ordered in Buckingam Blue (think thats the right name), although I have yet to see this one in the flesh.

Seen a black one yesterday - must admit - looks a bit ordinary.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Buckingam blue quite dark, much better than plain (santorini) black which looks a bit boring & barola black which (IMHO) looks to bling. Have a look at the LR experience car at Rockinham (type in evoque rockingham into Youtube) and see what you think. BTW, I hav gone for Grey

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just watched a load of videos on You Tube and all the off roading test. The Buck Blue is there, not my first choice. Like the Red and poss Black, will have to convince her indoors.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Sand & Lime Green look fab, saw both on recent trip2 San Diego, great inthe sun & wish I was more bold as would hav liked either. Evoque looks great in most colours, though the "Katie Price" pink one in & around Harrogate (I could post a picture, but it is shocking) is the exception!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts