dont know what that means

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
2,562 Posts
It’s showing “
  • Field Service Action data cannot currently be displayed

dont know what that means
Early days, keep you eye on it to see if things update.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Early days, keep you eye on it to see if things update.
Will it show the spec once it’s updated and is it subscription only

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
2,562 Posts
Will it show the spec once it’s updated and is it subscription only
TOPIx has stopped showing the factory spec for users with the free account. Ask your dealer to send the spec.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
TOPIx has stopped showing the factory spec for users with the free account. Ask your dealer to send the spec.
So what does it show of any use

·
Registered
MY20.5 Range Rover Evoque (L551) First Edition P250 in Nolita Grey on a 70 plate
570 Posts
Dansam - really chuffed for you!

You‘ve been so very patient waiting this long. I waited two months last year for mine and it’s was excruciating! I remember getting the VIN number for my new born and that made everything start to come together as your car is actually now a real vehicle.

Will be fab to see and hear all about your car as it gets to you. See if you can get your dealer to get some photos when it arrives with them. My dealer asked me to come and check it over before they’d removed the wrapping, and literally the afternoon of the day it turned up from the factory. My early photos still had all the protective wrapping in place.

Roll on the 22nd to see your 2021 spec Evoque.

·
Registered
MY20.5 Range Rover Evoque (L551) First Edition P250 in Nolita Grey on a 70 plate
570 Posts
I have the full Topix build detail for mine, as JLR removed this feature soon after I was first given my VIN.

Ask your dealer if they wouldn’t mind sending you the full Topix characteristics of your new car, just out of personal interest. It’s always quite interesting having this, as it details all the build detail and kit fitted to your car. You’ll likely have to ask here as some things aren’t always obvious.

Topix is also notorious for not showing campaign details on occasion, but the following day it works. I wouldn’t expect any outstanding campaigns if your car is still in trim. Mine got stuck in trim and then they went on Summer shutdown for two weeks - yours shouldn’t!

Reactions: Dansam

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
GREAT NEWS
just had an email from dealership to say that JLR has released my car from plant and that it’s on its way to dealershi, they said this normal takes 4/5 days. So hopefully this time next week or very soon thereafter, I’ll be in possession of it.😁😁

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
12,977 Posts
Wooooo Hooooo About bloody time

Reactions: Dansam

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Reactions: XZ4

·
Registered
P300e MY2021 Nolita Edition, Seoul Pearl Silver, Nolita Grey roof, sliding sunroof, Cloud , towbar
27 Posts
Looking forward for the pictures andvreview;)

·
Registered
P300e R-Dynamic SE. Firenze Red. Black Wheels. On order....
15 Posts
Exciting, hopefully mine won't be much longer

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Did I hear on the news that they’ve brought the date forward again for making it illegal to sell fossil fuel cars. I think it’s from Monday now 🤔

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ordered mine back in August with a November date, I did expect delays with the current climate. They offered me to cancel my order in October for free due to the CO2 figures and BIK tax changing, It got pushed back to end of December, then January, then March! Update yesterday it’s now due 22.02.21 so back in by a few weeks. After reading on here so many people having dates moved back - do you think I’ll receive in February? Lex auto can’t give me much of a detailed update so it’s a waiting game now I am told ... just the 7 months n counting 😳

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #160
Did I hear on the news that they’ve brought the date forward again for making it illegal to sell fossil fuel cars. I think it’s from Monday now 🤔
You can go off people you know!!

141 - 160 of 162 Posts