121 - 140 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #121

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I think they’re going into lockdown, the reporter wasn’t exactly clear, your boss was supposed to be making an announcement at some point following Boris’s statement.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
I think they’re going into lockdown, the reporter wasn’t exactly clear, your boss was supposed to be making an announcement at some point following Boris’s statement.
“My boss” is a blithering, dithering buffoon. Who decisions, when he eventually makes them, are always wrong.. scrapping the M4 relief road for environmental reasons was the biggest **** up in Wales’ history of **** ups and believe me that’s quite an effort.

Reactions: ScreamingDead

·
Registered
Range Rover Evoque HSE Dynamic MY17 | Black Pack | Smartphone Pack | 4WD | Auto
203 Posts
😂🥵

·
Super Moderator
8,753 Posts
Anyone got any idea what the topic is? I think it’s drifted off somewhat!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Anyone got any idea what the topic is? I think it’s drifted off somewhat!
It’s about me and my “soon to be collected” new Evoque. All being well and with a prevailing wind. It was due to be built by today with delivery to showroom on 21st jan. 3rd date lucky

·
Super Moderator
8,753 Posts
That’s good, hope it’s on time for you.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #128

·
Registered
P300e R-Dynamic SE. Firenze Red. Black Wheels. On order....
15 Posts
Mine is built (early December), but being held at the factory. My lease company can not find out why. Very frustrating.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Mine is built (early December), but being held at the factory. My lease company can not find out why. Very frustrating.
Oh God don’t say that.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Maybe the software has caught a virus 🦠 🤮

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've literally just created an account for this, I've been reading this forum (and others) to try and understand the delay around my own new car, an Evoque P300e, which was ordered in June. The car was supposed to arrive in September, then due to the MY21 refresh pushed back to November, before eventually being built on December 15th, long story short the car still isn't here... after much emailing to the dealer I've finally been given the reason, due to COVID they're having supply chain issues and numerous parts are missing from "built" cars, an example being a single front passenger seatbelt missing from a built F-Pace... whilst the dealer can't tell me exactly what is missing from my "built" car he assured me it's generally small trim pieces (and not something linked to the hybrid drive train which was my worry), which is why JLR didn't stop production, electing to keep the built cars in storage whilst they waiting for parts to complete them.
At the end of December apparently there was ~7.5k cars being held, and earlier this week ~4k have been released to dealers...

·
Registered
Range Rover Evoque HSE Dynamic MY17 | Black Pack | Smartphone Pack | 4WD | Auto
203 Posts
I've literally just created an account for this, I've been reading this forum (and others) to try and understand the delay around my own new car, an Evoque P300e, which was ordered in June. The car was supposed to arrive in September, then due to the MY21 refresh pushed back to November, before eventually being built on December 15th, long story short the car still isn't here... after much emailing to the dealer I've finally been given the reason, due to COVID they're having supply chain issues and numerous parts are missing from "built" cars, an example being a single front passenger seatbelt missing from a built F-Pace... whilst the dealer can't tell me exactly what is missing from my "built" car he assured me it's generally small trim pieces (and not something linked to the hybrid drive train which was my worry), which is why JLR didn't stop production, electing to keep the built cars in storage whilst they waiting for parts to complete them.
At the end of December apparently there was ~7.5k cars being held, and earlier this week ~4k have been released to dealers...
Good little insight into the current situation with JLR this mate cheers! Hope you get your new pride and joy soon and I’m sure it’ll be worth the wait

Reactions: OMallz

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Thanks for the update, my car was due to be completed yesterday with delivery around 21st jan.. tho based on you’re findings, that may not happen

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the update, my car was due to be completed yesterday with delivery around 21st jan.. tho based on you’re findings, that may not happen
Fingers crossed for you, you might be in the batch that's been released 👍🏻👍🏻

·
Registered
P300e R-Dynamic SE Nolita Grey two tone seats keyless entry black wheels fog lights spare wheel
22 Posts
My delivery date of 15 January has been put back a week today. Then of course click and collect may be shut down soon

·
Registered
5 Posts
My delivery date of 15 January has been put back a week today. Then of course click and collect may be shut down soon
I got told today that the cars that are subjected to the hold should start being released from Jan 18th, they’re still unable to commit to a date for mine.
It then says something about checking VISTA for updates, any idea what that is (and if we can get access)?

Reactions: Whoever

·
Registered
MY20.5 Range Rover Evoque (L551) First Edition P250 in Nolita Grey on a 70 plate
570 Posts
You’ll see my Vista build information here:

If you do a search on the forum of vista or Vista2 you’ll find more detail.

The Vista2 system is the sales based system that JLR use to track new factory builds. Insist your dealer shares the summary with you, to confirm what JLR are showing for actual dates.

Reactions: OMallz and Whoever

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
Just literally got off the phone to my dealership, have to say the guy has been so good to update me on the progress (or lack there of) on my car, he says it has been built and given a VIN, he’s emailing the VIN to me so I can look it up. Their system is still showing “at dealership date of 22/01/21”. He says that once they get the vat in from JLR, it’s usually about 7 days from then to the dealership. I asked about the trim issue and he said that jlr share trims with other cars in the range eg Velar and Sport and it mainly affected the lower trim models and a few of the higher trim models. There was no indication on the JLR system to say that mine is being delayed. Fingers crossed

Reactions: OMallz and rencar

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
My car is currently in “trim”

Reactions: rencar
121 - 140 of 162 Posts