Evoque Owners Club banner

81 - 100 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I’ve heard anyone ordering a Nolita Grey is being supplied with a Firenze Red model due to a glitch in the spell checking software at Halewood. Apparently their computer has caught a virus. 😱

Reactions: ukcommander

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
I’ve heard anyone ordering a Nolita Grey is being supplied with a Firenze Red model due to a glitch in the spell checking software at Halewood. Apparently their computer has caught a virus. 😱
How very droll

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
That’s really good news, fingers crossed they can facilitate the change for you 🤞
Hi UKC

Ive been in touch with the dealer and they’ve said that I can change my order, ( I'm one step closer to my perfect RANGE ROVER EVOQUE. See configuration.)
new build link above.
its now the p309e autobiography nolita grey with grey interior, contrast roof, black gloss 20” wheels, sliding pano roof, tracker and privacy glass. They’re not sure if they can keep the same build slot as I’m in effect ordering a 21 spec car. I don’t see why not as the body, engine are the same it’s just the trim is different. They said that they have limited PHEV systems, so that may also delay.. my old order was for a PHEV so I don’t get it.

In fairness they’ve been really busy with people actually ordering cars.. I guess no ones told the customers that there’s a recession on.. lol

·
Registered
MY20.5 Range Rover Evoque (L551) First Edition P250 in Nolita Grey on a 70 plate
498 Posts
Wow that’s a really lovely spec. Great looking through your detailed config.

Ask away if you have any questions, as everyone’s very helpful here.

Be nice when you can see and read more reviews of the new car. Whilst I await my own new Evoque, I think I’ve found and watched every YouTube review of the Evoque, along with all the printed reviews! Seem to be an obsession to satisfy my curiosity.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Wow that’s a really lovely spec. Great looking through your detailed config.

Ask away if you have any questions, as everyone’s very helpful here.

Be nice when you can see and read more reviews of the new car. Whilst I await my own new Evoque, I think I’ve found and watched every YouTube review of the Evoque, along with all the printed reviews! Seem to be an obsession to satisfy my curiosity.
Me too mate..
im hoping they won’t change the build time from 18.09.
ive just hired a little fiesta as I’ve been using my wife’s mini since March and as she’s now pretty much recovered from her Covid, she’s asking to use her car (bloody cheek !)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
That’s a tasty spec @Dansam and fingers crossed the programmed build isn’t impacted at all 🙏🤞

A shortage of PHEV bits is a bit worrying though, and this is what’s bothering me about LR being a bit all over the place at the moment.

As an example measure, I could go buy a brand new and loaded X3 30e M-Sport for cash in the morning and have it before Friday next week and these cars were only launched a couple of weeks before the Evoque P300e.

My guess is, I doubt I’ll even see the P330e this year. I’ll give them until the end of September to convince me otherwise before I cancel my order and buy something else.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
That’s a tasty spec @Dansam and fingers crossed the programmed build isn’t impacted at all 🙏🤞

A shortage of PHEV bits is a bit worrying though, and this is what’s bothering me about LR being a bit all over the place at the moment.

As an example measure, I could go buy a brand new and loaded X3 30e M-Sport for cash in the morning and have it before Friday next week and these cars were only launched a couple of weeks before the Evoque P300e.

My guess is, I doubt I’ll even see the P330e this year. I’ll give them until the end of September to convince me otherwise before I cancel my order and buy something else.
When were you supposed to have delivery?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
When were you supposed to have delivery?
November / December at the current rate (and they’re not updating the dealership on any P300e lead times)...the thing is if they’re short of PHEV bits then this will only push back delivery . The original timeline given to me on the 1st July was 12 weeks not 5-6 months. I get Covid has impacted things, but other brands are still spitting out PHEVs into the UK supply chain as ‘stock items’ so why not LR?

I need to get a set of wheels for work as my current car for work is a crap drive. Work have offered a brand new loaded Tesla 3 Long Range Performance within 2-4wks which is also an option, but I prefer my own cars as I can spec them up.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Oh, go on then, I’ll take the Tesla, but only as a favour for a mate 😀

·
Registered
MY16 HSE Dynamic LUX Waitomo grey Manual
2,142 Posts
Hi UKC

Ive been in touch with the dealer and they’ve said that I can change my order, ( I'm one step closer to my perfect RANGE ROVER EVOQUE. See configuration.)
new build link above.
its now the p309e autobiography nolita grey with grey interior, contrast roof, black gloss 20” wheels, sliding pano roof, tracker and privacy glass. They’re not sure if they can keep the same build slot as I’m in effect ordering a 21 spec car. I don’t see why not as the body, engine are the same it’s just the trim is different. They said that they have limited PHEV systems, so that may also delay.. my old order was for a PHEV so I don’t get it.

In fairness they’ve been really busy with people actually ordering cars.. I guess no ones told the customers that there’s a recession on.. lol
I see you've ordered the P309e version the one with extra 10hp, that must the 250kw one?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
November / December at the current rate (and they’re not updating the dealership on any P300e lead times)...the thing is if they’re short of PHEV bits then this will only push back delivery . The original timeline given to me on the 1st July was 12 weeks not 5-6 months. I get Covid has impacted things, but other brands are still spitting out PHEVs into the UK supply chain as ‘stock items’ so why not LR?

I need to get a set of wheels for work as my current car for work is a crap drive. Work have offered a brand new loaded Tesla 3 Long Range Performance within 2-4wks which is also an option, but I prefer my own cars as I can spec them up.
“Current car is a crap drive”. I’m currently driving a fiesta st line which is about a responsive as a sewing machine, tho the sewing machine probably quicker off the mark to be fair.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
I see you've ordered the P309e version the one with extra 10hp, that must the 250kw one?
Ha ha yes in my excitement I added a few extra hp!!! everyone’s a critic

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Ha ha yes in my excitement I added a few extra hp!!! everyone’s a critic
Just had an email from the dealership and they’ve given an estimated delivery of December 14th 2020. I know I’ve ordered a MY21 spec car but I’d would prefer to have it before Christmas if possible

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
You could ask them to wrap it for you 🤔🎁

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Just had an email from the dealership and they’ve given an estimated delivery of December 14th 2020. I know I’ve ordered a MY21 spec car but I’d would prefer to have it before Christmas if possible
Thats only a piddly 4 weeks after I get my shitty Rev_01v P300e 🤣🤣🤣

JLR are the pits, let’s hope they go bust December 15th 😂

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Thats only a piddly 4 weeks after I get my shitty Rev_01v P300e 🤣🤣🤣

JLR are the pits, let’s hope they go bust December 15th 😂
UKC.. it’s only an estimated date, who knows if it actually arrives on time.
You could change yours to a 21 year

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I’ve been advised if I change mine to a 21, the clock resets to zero...and I cannot be arsed with that especially as LR will probs bring out V3 before V2 arrives 😂😂😂

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
I’ve been advised if I change mine to a 21, the clock resets to zero...and I cannot be arsed with that especially as LR will probs bring out V3 before V2 arrives 😂😂😂
Yeh I guess. I only changed mine to a MY21 as I intend keeping it for several years not the usual 2-3 years. So I’d be stuck with it for a while and that would grate

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I recycle mine every 3yrs max as I get bored quickly...so I always choose cars with strong residuals...I’m not sure how the residuals will fair on a V1 P300e vs a V2 P300e. If it has any faults, it will get rejected for sure. It will get defo cancelled if the Mrs will let me spend £16k more on a Hybrid Defender 🙏

81 - 100 of 117 Posts