Evoque Owners Club banner

61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
12,644 Posts
I Just had a nosey and the P300e R Dynamic HSE is still showing on the configurator.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I’m considering a colour change from Yulong White to Nolita Smegg Fridge Freezer Grey as it’s not exclusive to the FE anymore 😂

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I’d just go for red 😁

Reactions: ukcommander

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I’m considering a colour change from Yulong White to Nolita Smegg Fridge Freezer Grey as it’s not exclusive to the FE anymore 😂
Going all posh and up market ukc

·
Registered
1,148 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
You could accidentally spell Nolita R E D on the email. 🤥

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
...I’m always up for a bit of typo, but I’m not up for a family beating.

·
Registered
MY20.5 Range Rover Evoque (L551) First Edition P250 in Nolita Grey on a 70 plate
498 Posts
I heard they’ve run out of Nolita Grey paint at the Halewood plant.

My FE finished its build on the 27th July and I understand was one of the very last in that colour. They had completely exhausted their stock of this colour apparently.

They suggested that people choose another colour to avoid any disappointment!

·
Registered
MY20.5 Range Rover Evoque (L551) First Edition P250 in Nolita Grey on a 70 plate
498 Posts
I also further understand that the updated brochure was printed in error and Nolita Grey was never meant to be listed, as they had made a firm guarantee that it was exclusive to the First Edition!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
...my workaround would be to have it wrapped in Nolita Grey.

Dont worry @rencar I WILL respect the colour 😇

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #72

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
I heard they’ve run out of Nolita Grey paint at the Halewood plant.

My FE finished its build on the 27th July and I understand was one of the very last in that colour. They had completely exhausted their stock of this colour apparently.

They suggested that people choose another colour to avoid any disappointment!
I’m getting awfully confused Nolita grey is available on the jlr build site

·
Registered
498 Posts
Sorry for the confusion - this was written in jest!

Mainly caused by the fact that First Edition owners were told Nolita Grey was exclusive to that model, and then this week, they've now made it freely available across the whole range! Wonder if it’s too late to change my colour?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #75

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #76

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I thought you preferred the Yulong white
Im like my wife...I change like the wind. Nolita wasn’t available in the SE, but if it were it would have been my first choice of colour, Yulong was a good second and then I discovered red...oh boy...the colours are doing my swede in!

Reactions: Dansam

·
Registered
498 Posts
I started with Fuji White, then discovered the First Edition and Yulong white was a preferred option.

Then seriously, I saw Nolita grey was exclusive to the model and liked the look. Many of the launch Evoques were publicised and shown with Nolita grey as it does look very nice.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
As I live up norf where’s its grey 23hrs a day, so it’s only fitting I get a grey car to match the daily skyline.

This is the first ever time in my entire history of buying cars to have a meltdown over a bluddy colour choice! Covid lockdown has ruined me!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Ha ha. That’s a genuine explanation for choosing grey!

New York borough - North of Little Italy. Read all about its name and origins here:

Ignore the part where it explains it’s exclusivity. Clearly marketing stuff!

61 - 80 of 117 Posts