Evoque Owners Club banner
301 - 320 of 336 Posts

·
Registered
MY20.5 Range Rover Evoque (L551) First Edition P250 in Nolita Grey on a 70 plate
793 Posts
Thanks - that's a really good improvement for the new model year, to have put a button for controlling that, down on the lower screen.

Its a really good feature.

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,680 Posts
Looking great Damsan. I agree about the quality of the Meridian surround system, the one I had in my Dynamic Lux was crystal clear. Took a bit of setting up to get it the way I liked it though.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #303 ·
Thanks - that's a really good improvement for the new model year, to have put a button for controlling that, down on the lower screen.

Its a really good feature.
I’m having a rest now before I go on the instrument controls. Almost wore the battery down with playing music and playing about with the controls. Back on charge now. SWMBO just drove it and loved it.. always a good sign
Will update tomorrow on any other findings.

·
Registered
P300e R-Dynamic SE. Firenze Red. Black Wheels. Privacy Glass. MY21
102 Posts
Your car looks amazing Dansam. Just taken mine for a quick spin. Needed a full tank and air in the tyres. Got a coffee so I could test out the cup holders. Drives well and no coffee spilt.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #305 ·
Your car looks amazing Dansam. Just taken mine for a quick spin. Needed a full tank and air in the tyres. Got a coffee so I could test out the cup holders. Drives well and no coffee spilt.
Result

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #308 ·
What a fantastic colour. Is that also rose gold? Looks great
The external highlights are copper. The car colour is Nolita Grey. I’ve named my car NIKITA cos it’s one of my favourite songs and it’s close to the colour name. Sad I know but I’ve always named my cars

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Parked at my local co-op yesterday & when I came back, this was parked behind me. A 70 plate P300e SE. I wonder if it’s anyone on here🤔….

2D5EA0D9-E4D6-46D9-AB5C-3F9CD9446D2C.jpeg

·
Registered
MY21 P300e SE, priv glass, pano roof, wool interior, black pack...
41 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #311 ·
Can anyone tell me how to use voice commands to play album tracks on either Spotify or car play. When I try it says media not available

·
Registered
102 Posts
In the CarPlay screen press the bottom right icon (8 squares) until the Siri icon appears. Then say your command.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Or press and hold the voice button on the steering wheel until the Siri icon appears on the display. Just tested both options.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Additional say “play xxxxxxxx on Spotify”

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #315 ·

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #316 ·
Reactions: JamToo

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #317 ·
Anyone used the park assist yet? Would love to know how it initiates, I tried crawling past a parking space to see if it kicked in but it didn’t. Also, can’t seem to get the gesture tailgate to work. Any thoughts

·
Registered
Eigar grey P300se pan roof, privacy and dark alum trim
84 Posts
Iv messed about with the parking system. Seems to work best for perpendicular spaces as opposed to parallel parking. Impressive as it is, still much quicker to do it yourself. Don’t know about gesture tailgate as I haven’t got that one.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
The first one I went to see had gesture tailgate, after watching the saleswoman jigging round like a deranged tiller girl, all without any success at opening the tailgate, I came to the conclusion that it probably wasn’t for me 🤔

I believe it’s “supposed” to work by “kicking” action at the corner of the car.

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,680 Posts
It took me a while to master the gesture tailgate, knowing where to kick but I used it all the time eventually. The parallel parking I found too slow so rarely used it but it does a great job if you do use it.

301 - 320 of 336 Posts