Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,281 Posts
La, la la, mummy make the nasty man go away!!!!

·
Registered
11,281 Posts
Already overdosed!!!

·
Registered
11,281 Posts
Glad it does
Anyway, back on topic dear chap-you will be getting me a reputation!

·
Registered
2020 Silicon Silver RR Evoque R Dynamic HSE P300
48 Posts
We are in the middle of a pandemic in case you hadn't noticed, just look up powerful uk's recent handover of his new defender on YouTube, I'd be surprised if Merc, BMW and Audi do it any differently to LR now
Disagree completely
After spending North of £50K why can’t the car be set aside under cover, clean (sanitised) ready for pickup.
My daughter was able to have this opportunity in a set aside showroom with just her car. It was only 10 minutes before the next car moved in but it felt special to her.
My new car was parked out in the open next to other visiting customers.
I just don’t accept the argument COVID has anything to do with it.
I agree though it’s a **** convenient excuse

·
Registered
Evoque MY20 First Edition in Seoul Pearl Silver
1,738 Posts
Premium car at premium price.... premium service expected.... no excuses.

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
When I got rid of my Evoque for a Jag F Pace S the hand over was fantastic. Best part of an hour with the sales manager, under cover just the 3 of us. Couldn’t have been better.

·
Registered
Evoque MY20 First Edition in Seoul Pearl Silver
1,738 Posts
And you should expect no less Veteran, let's see if Mercedes can top it!

·
Registered
11,281 Posts
Doubt it, my new pride and joy was handed over in a car park after some grubby git had driven 200 miles in it to deliver!!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
OK, so you kind of asked for this.......

image.jpg

·
Registered
990 Posts
Ah, I kind of did another Maffy there, didn‘t see another page of posts 😳

·
Registered
990 Posts
The picture shows my first Fire Helmet, which I kept even though we eventually had the modern ones with flip up visors.
I think I joined just after the brass ones 😂

·
Registered
11,281 Posts
Pew, Pew Barney Magrew cuthbert, dribble & Grubb etc -Fireman Sam- Thank you for your service young man.

Reactions: DKZ5745

·
Registered
2013 L538 RR Evoque Pure Tech td4
1,967 Posts
Hello and welcome to the EOC!

Im sure ones you get the little problems ironed out, you'll be another happy owner. (agree that it‘s more than likely that a battery will resolve, must be down to little use over the last 3 months)

I hate all that hand over nonsense! I requested mine was delivered to my house the day before the registration was released and avoided all the “unveiling” ceremony in the dealership...so I could just get in and drive it!
But each to their own some love all that.

Yes totally agree with you, how great is the panoramic glass roof. It transforms the interior, one of my “must have” options (y) 😀

21 - 39 of 39 Posts