Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post on the forum & so Hello to all.

I have a prestige SD4 auto with Lux pack & privacy glass.
Now up to 1700+ miles & still can't decide if I like this car or not and am looking at whether we should change it.
Unfortunately the dealership treated us badly around collection which really took the gloss & excitement off it the whole experience.

Yes it is a nice car & park assist makes me smile every time but fuel economy is dreadful, storage is poor & I still think about the way we were treated every time I get in the car :(

Hopefully it will grow on me.....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi, I have a dynamic on order (due dec) but recently told it will probably be delivered in jan now.Sorry to hear your less than impressed with the LR dealer.

I currently drive an Audi and I have to say from my experience their customer service is excellent so i am worried making the switch to another brand.
fingers crossed..they are as good.

What when wrong on the collection of your Evoque?

·
Registered
361 Posts
So dissapointing....experience is everything.....hopefully your enjoyment of such a special car will outway your initial dissapointment with your local dealer

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think once I have written the cathartic complaint letter I will feel much better about it all. The letter is currently 4 pages of notes about the whole experience & so not appropriate to summarise here :(
We have bought 3 cars this year (Evoque is downsize as other 2 are for newly driving children) and Evoque was shockingly bad experience especially compared to the other purchases & the fact thatthe evoquecost more than twice the other two put together.

Oh well. One thing I am enjoying is that it is a car rather than a bus (previously had a large mpv!) and I am no longer a taxi driver
(well only to one child & her friends who seem to like the car very much!)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fuel consumption is actually worse than the automatic 'grand' mpv I used to drive
Not good when a major selling point for evoque was claimed fuel economy :(

Any ideas welcome or I may have to borrow daughter's aygo go to save money on fuel!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts