Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new to this forum which I joined yesterday also on the 14th of this month I ordered a Fuji white 2.2. tdci Pure auto with ebony leatherpanoramicroof, privacy glass, auto lights/wipers,front fog lights,spare wheel.I hope I find this forum useful and full of information on my new Evoque.

·
Registered
133 Posts
welcome jay jay. I'm sure you will find some useful Evoque info on th forums. What date have you been given for the car?

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Hi,Welcome to the site, hopefully plenty of info here to keep you entertained until delivery day

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi all,

Im sort of new here in the forums, I have been following you guys on twitter for the past few months now and i think its time for me to join :)
The info here has been great and cleared a few points.
I ordered a Pure Sd4 back in June but because the info was so limited, most of the info I got from here I had no choice but to cancel the order, I re-ordered and i went for the Prestige, now after viewing the showroom cars I'm happy to have gone for the Prestige, interior build was much nicer than the Pure (my opinion anyway) build date is for November delivery December but from what I'm seeing there is quite a delay.

Test drove Prestige Sd4 four weeks ago and convinced me even more........cant wait for mine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi!

Order in for a Pure sd4 auto in Orkney grey with style 6s, pano roof, ebony everything inside, 825 meridian (awesome btw), rain sensitive wipers, privacy glass, electric mirrors, auto lights, fogsand a sparewheel.

Placed order on 16th Oct, but no confirmation from dealer yet on a delivery date!

Never waited for a car before, have always bought from stock. They say patience is a virtue...

What do you think of the spec? - There was much deliberation...

·
10,626 Posts
Stonking spec, I hear the 825 meridian makes your ears bleed (ha.ha.).

Be prepared for a surprise when your dealers get back to you regarding delivery, you are likely to be in for a long wait.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah, was very impressed with the 825 meridian when on a test drive - very littlesound quality degredation even at very high volume. My A5 has B&O system which I thought was good, but the Meridian kit smashes it.

What's a realistic lead time? - bar a few lucky ones, all I see is delivery dates going back on this forum.

·
Registered
186 Posts

I'm getting mine on the 3rd.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Finally, mine has arrived two months later but its here....collecting on thursday 23rd cos of work committments........its worth the wait guys:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts