Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Im Rob, new to the forum.

Ive previously had other LR vehicles (discovery and rrsport), so this Sunday I purchased a MY16 SE TECH for Mrs Cheshire.

As with all second hand vehicles I like to service them so I know everything is fresh.
Basic servicing air filter, fuel filter, oil and filter is surprisingly a pleasure on the ingenium layout, however the cabin filter is a fiddle.
The service light and auto gearbox hokey cokey reset methods make me chuckle, put your left leg in, your left leg out, in out, open bonnet and shake it all about haha.

Im looking forward to learning more about these vehicles and sharing of info to help with DIY jobs(y)

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
You are in the right place here. Welcome. (y) (y) :D

·
Super Moderator
10,474 Posts
Hi and welcome. If you put your cars details in your signature any later questions will be easier for members to answer.

·
Super Moderator
10,474 Posts
yes XZ4, colour, name and sex of the cat would be most helpful 😁
LOL It was early Vet. Edited , thanks for pointing out (y)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for that chaps.

Are there many on here who work on their own vehicles?

I see on youtube there are plenty of guides for the original 2.2 but not so many for the ingenium generation. Perhaps JLR have finally nailed the reliability stakes or perhaps..........where’s my euromillions ticket :unsure:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Thanks for that chaps.

Are there many on here who work on their own vehicles?

I see on youtube there are plenty of guides for the original 2.2 but not so many for the ingenium generation. Perhaps JLR have finally nailed the reliability stakes or perhaps..........where’s my euromillions ticket :unsure:
Hi CR,
Don't hold your breath regarding the "Reliability stakes" :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts