Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Evoque 5dr Dynamic
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Just been and put a deposit down on a black 2014 dynamic.

It says it has these extras on the listing

InControl Secure 3Year Subscription 1
Entertainment Pack
Dynamic Plus Pack
Intelligence Pack

can anybody tell me what each of those equate to in terms of extras on the car? or is there anywhere online that i can put the VIN in to see what extras it had from new

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,493 Posts
Plus pack info

·
Super Moderator
13,493 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,493 Posts
Intelligence pack

·
Registered
RR Evoque Dynamic Lux Plus 2014
82 Posts
have the Dynamic Plus pack. They are Recaro style bucket seats with hard plastic backs. Pretty sure rear entertainment option is not compatible

·
Registered
491 Posts
I think you need to get the "Secure" 3yr subscription clarified. If factory fitted tracker is fitted then 3yr subscription from new is included, after which there is a hefty annual charge. AFAIK it's only available on a 1yr basis and would be surprised if included when buying used.

·
Registered
MY12 | 2.2 L Diesel | Dynamic Lux
59 Posts

Dynamic Plus Pack seats 😁👍

·
Registered
MY16 HSE Dynamic LUX, Volvo 850R
2,394 Posts
Misaligned tailgate, they came from the factory like that and is a common complaint, it was said the fix is revised hinges but when ours went in the bodyshops just tweaked the hinges, it clicks shut now where it wouldn't before, the plastic cover on the latch on the tailgate is probably chewed up too, they replaced that on ours but this was while it was all under warranty

·
Registered
338 Posts
Also does anybody have a link to how to adjust the tailgate as it seems to be catching the latch and not opening properly? (electric)
Take it back to were you bought it and tell them to fix free.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts