Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 P300E Autobiography in Eiger Grey
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all

I have had my P300E PHEV for a couple of weeks now and have been experiencing issues with the EV mode, or lack of it would be a better description.

Selecting EV mode Eco or Comfort for the first time during the day always starts the petrol engine, it does not at any stage go into EV mode without stopping the car, turning off the engine and retrying, this sometime works but not always, defeating the purpose of the EV. The weird thing is if I try again later in the day it often works. I have checked the manual for reasons preventing it working in EV mode and everything is correct.

Has anybody else experienced this, or have any advice.

Thanks

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger grey, black pack, black alloys, sliding pano roof, red calipers, etc
24 Posts
Never experienced that. Mine hardly ever uses the petrol engine....done 450 miles so far and the fuel gauge still shows completely full.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have had my p300e for a week now
And it’s probably me but I seem to have the opposite. Eg put in save mode and it uses the battery

I assume the software. Is making decisions o n how to best use the respective power sources

Like I say I have only had mine a week and not used it that much

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger grey, black pack, black alloys, sliding pano roof, red calipers, etc
24 Posts
I am finding it works perfectly when left in hybrid mode, making its own choice of power source as and when required. Most of my 480 miles have been local journeys, so mainly electric power only used so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts