Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2015 HSE Dynamic
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi and show you my new evoque. Owned 1 month now and has been a joy to drive. Come from an Audi S1 so a very different driving experience.

Comes with tones of extras including, LED lights, tv in front and back, top meridian system, black pack, heated steering wheel, pan roof, contrasting leather, heated/cooled front seats with massage, heated back seats, spare wheel, 360 cameras, watimo grey paint, heads up display, extended leather interior, powered tail gate and dynamic mode.

FACD87B1-1BC2-4F2D-BBA3-E50B93EA3587.jpeg
2E3645A9-9F7B-429E-A758-85F694EF80B5.jpeg

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Very nice, can’t beat a grey Evoque with black pack. I’m biased mind. Welcome. 😎

Reactions: Woolley

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Eeeek, at first I thought that was a facelift 2 door which they didn't make or did they, then I saw it was a 2015 but its got the facelift front bumber, bonnet and even headlights, LED ones at that, wow someones spent some money

·
Registered
281 Posts
heated/cooled front seats with massage, heated back seats. Never realised they did such things. Very very nice. All I wanted was a heating steering wheel like my old Freelander had and I couldn’t find one 🙁 Enjoy it. It looks a beauty.

·
Registered
2013 pure tech 2.2 AWD
34 Posts
Now that is what I am talking about! Superb best colour and black pack sets it off! I’m envious

·
Registered
2015 HSE Dynamic
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eeeek, at first I thought that was a facelift 2 door which they didn't make or did they, then I saw it was a 2015 but its got the facelift front bumber, bonnet and even headlights, LED ones at that, wow someones spent some money
god knows how much they spent from new

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,665 Posts
Looks great. Brilliant find that one

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Someone spent a lot on upgrades. My Jags got heated rear seats but no one ever sits in the rear lol

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Its the headlight upgrade that intrigues me, some say it couldn't be done, all we know is.......it has been! Facelift bumper and bonnet too, someone has took a well spec'd car and spent another shed load on the body

·
Registered
11,281 Posts
But it will have Sadie, goes without saying----

Reactions: Sadie

·
Registered
11,281 Posts
Lovely car, looks very very nice, just don't spoil it with sidesteps!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,665 Posts
Looks the same colour as yours Doink so must be a facelift model ?

·
Super Moderator
11,665 Posts
Looks like a 2016 model but you say under your avatar it's 2015. Is it a late 2015 65 plate ? Mine was.

·
Registered
11,281 Posts
Wooley, you then will go far-people with sidesteps are either Midgets, have very small child like things or have too much money and no vision or style.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts